The Student Room Group

which university can better to get work placement or intership after graduate

Hi eveyone
I have got admissions from following universities. I do not know which university can better to get work placement or intership after graduate. If you have knowledge about them or other universities which I can apply for admission, please give me advice. Thank you

University of Nottingham ---Sustainable Energy Engineering MSc

University of Strathclyde -----Renewable Energy Systems & The Environment
Original post by tr_dark
Hi eveyone
I have got admissions from following universities. I do not know which university can better to get work placement or intership after graduate. If you have knowledge about them or other universities which I can apply for admission, please give me advice. Thank you

University of Nottingham ---Sustainable Energy Engineering MSc

University of Strathclyde -----Renewable Energy Systems & The Environment

It's you that gets a placement/internship/job upon graduate, not your university.
Reply 2
Original post by Smack
It's you that gets a placement/internship/job upon graduate, not your university.

thank you for your reply,
You are definitely right. What I want to know is which university can offer better opportunities which can be links with companies ,projects...etc.? If I start to study in any master's program, I want to get involved projects connected with companies or universities.I believe that this will help to get an intership or a work placement.
Original post by tr_dark
thank you for your reply,
You are definitely right. What I want to know is which university can offer better opportunities which can be links with companies ,projects...etc.? If I start to study in any master's program, I want to get involved projects connected with companies or universities.I believe that this will help to get an intership or a work placement.

Okay, I'm not really sure.

Quick Reply

Latest