The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngryJellyfish

Better?

:yep:
:smile:
[Scroll] Whoo! :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:[/Scroll]

[Scrollr] Whoo hoo!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::diep::ditto::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:[/Scrollr]
Original post by Starlight15
[Scroll] Whoo! :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:[/Scroll]

[Scrollr] Whoo hoo!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::diep::ditto::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:[/Scrollr]

Grow up. :unimpressed: :biggrin:
:zomg:

:yep:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
[Scroll]Grow up. :unimpressed: :biggrin:[/Scroll]

Says the one with a pink teddy bear on his profile picture :teehee:

[Scroll]:bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl:[/Scroll]
Says the one with a pink teddy bear on his profile picture :teehee:

[Scroll]:bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl:[/Scroll]

:getmecoat:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
:getmecoat:

But it's so cute~!
But it's so cute~!

:h:
:blow:

:frown:
BY AWESOMEPERSON7, 9 DAYS AGOGirl- Do you think I’m pretty?Boy- NOGirl- Do you want to be with me forever?Boy- NOGirl- Do you even like me?Boy- NOGirl- Would you cry if I walked away?Boy- NOshe heard enough and walked awayhe grabbed her armBoy- Your not pretty…. your beautifulI don’t want to be with you forever……. I need to be with you foreverI don’t like you….. I love youI wouldn’t cry if you walked away… I would die if you walked awayBoy- Please stay with meGirl- I willtonight at midnight your true love will realize he loves yousomething good will happen to you @ 1-4 p.m.tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!!!get ready for the shock of your life!If you don’t post this on 5 other comments.. you will have bad luck in love for the next 10 yearBad Words!
:s-smilie:
Original post by Whydididothis
BY AWESOMEPERSON7, 9 DAYS AGOGirl- Do you think I’m pretty?Boy- NOGirl- Do you want to be with me forever?Boy- NOGirl- Do you even like me?Boy- NOGirl- Would you cry if I walked away?Boy- NOshe heard enough and walked awayhe grabbed her armBoy- Your not pretty…. your beautifulI don’t want to be with you forever……. I need to be with you foreverI don’t like you….. I love youI wouldn’t cry if you walked away… I would die if you walked awayBoy- Please stay with meGirl- I willtonight at midnight your true love will realize he loves yousomething good will happen to you @ 1-4 p.m.tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!!!get ready for the shock of your life!If you don’t post this on 5 other comments.. you will have bad luck in love for the next 10 yearBad Words!

Whydidyoudothis?

Latest