The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Shed End
Probably not even the worst one. Full kit w**ker spotted.

https://twitter.com/NOT_MOTD/status/627846007787790336

Them lot are definitely the biggest gimps in the league.
Original post by atom y humber
bull**** if I have to do this all yar.

Good half from the boys, should move Ozil in the middle instead of him being on the wings and bring on Jack for Ramsey. We can still bang in another two.
Think without Costa and Oscar Chelsea look a bit impotent and every time they push up and that back line is exposed they look vulnerable. Think Walcott over Giroud was a good choice.

He'll probably be a beast this season, but all I can do is chuckle when they mention Falcao warming up. Been there too many times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did youbjust see santi turn matic into a pub player. Damn.

Your boys are in trouble. And I want you to win so this Dutch girl can consolidate me.

Treating the community shield like the world cup final? Christ.
Original post by Stefano93
Good half from the boys, should move Ozil in the middle instead of him being on the wings and bring on Jack for Ramsey. We can still bang in another two.

How are you going to bring on Jack?

Have you forgotten he has glass legs?
Jose is such vermin tbh

Hope Wenger starts on him again, towering over him like a Parisian Gendarmerie would some gypsy criminal pick pocket
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The Shed End
Treating the community shield like the world cup final? Christ.

I said I want YOU to win. Ffs.

Let's not forget that your manager breaths trophies. A loss for chelsea will ruin him especially to a teammates by his kyrptonite.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Jose is such vermin tbh

Hope Wenger starts on him again

Even Jose had to stop to watch an arsenal attack. There's something about the arsenal even vermins have to appreciate.

Man I'm glad this club was forced onto me. Imagine been a fan of any other team.
Even Jose had to stop to watch an arsenal attack. There's something about the arsenal even vermins have to appreciate.

Man I'm glad this club was forced onto me. Imagine been a fan of any other team.

He was checking if he needed to change his team talk if that chance went in and his team were 2-0 down.

He did something similar in Spain, CDR 2012 QF he thought they were 1-0 down and the players came in and told him they were 2-0 down!
Original post by Zürich
like a Parisian Gendarmerie would some gypsy criminal pick pocket
Can't say I've seen that one before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So they actually want to play some Football now then
That shot from Oscar is what happens when you have a competent keeper behind you. Our Defenders don't feel the need to stop a low percentage shot.
we're playing pretty poorly tbh
hahahah ****ing hazard
Just need Gigi to bag it 2-0
Giroud showing his 1D.
Lol at the ****ing scum
Someone get Cech off.
Boring Boring Arsenal

Latest