The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Im transferring to DMU to resit 2nd year at NTU in September! Gonna be studying Criminology! Any criminology 1st or 2nd years on here? So tell me which is the best halls to stay at?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by HollieAMarie
Hi! I've applied for Secondary Science Education and received an invitation for interview!
I went to the open day and enjoyed it, spoke to some really nice students and tutors at the Clifton Campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was the course? Are you a secondary science teacher. If so which teacher e.g. biology
Do we have to move in on the date that is set or can we move in like a day or two before ?
Hi! I've applied for Secondary Science Education and received an invitation for interview!
I went to the open day and enjoyed it, spoke to some really nice students and tutors at the Clifton Campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you find the course
Original post by Doyinb_
Do we have to move in on the date that is set or can we move in like a day or two before ?

Hi,

If you've got the 44 week (standard length) contract the move in days are Friday 25 September and Saturday 26 September. We'd advise moving in on one of those days as that’s when the Fresher’s Crew, Residence Staff andResidence Assistants will be ready to welcome you there’s also a welcomeevent on the Sunday that you’ll probably want to be there for.

If you can’t arrive on either of those days you can email [email protected] and they willcheck with the residence to see if it’s possible for you to arrive a day or twoearly but you will have to pay for the extra nights.

Let me know if you have any other question.

Cheers,
Erica
Original post by ELI__Z0
Hey yeah I got a conditional offer for biomedical science same as you, I ain't been to the campus either but I here it alright

What's your career plan
Reply 1026
need 280 ucas points for a business management course , how leniant are NTU ?
Original post by MR95
need 280 ucas points for a business management course , how leniant are NTU ?

I've heard they can be lenient depending on the course. I definitely know my course won't be lenient!
Original post by MariusSL
I've sent them a booking request today, hopefully they still have rooms available! :smile:

Did you get a room??? :biggrin:
Reply 1029
Original post by Jamie_11_x
I've heard they can be lenient depending on the course. I definitely know my course won't be lenient!

what about business management ? and what course are you doing
Original post by MR95
what about business management ? and what course are you doing

I'm not sure, but I'm doing veterinary nursing and it's quite strict,
Course inductions are live if anybody wants to view! 😁 http://www.ntu.ac.uk/starting_at_ntu/course_inductions/
Course inductions are live if anybody wants to view! 😁 http://www.ntu.ac.uk/starting_at_ntu/course_inductions/

Are you able to log into NOW to see your timetable or is it not available yet? When I try to login with my NTU ID it just says 'server error'
Original post by Uz25
How did you find the course

NTU is my insurance choice for admission this September.

From visiting the uni on open days, speaking to course tutors and my interview the course is very interesting, covering physics and chemistry in real depth over the three years, with the majority of the placement in the 3rd year.

I'd be happy to give you some more information/opinion over PM!

Hope this helps!
Original post by HalfDan
Are you able to log into NOW to see your timetable or is it not available yet? When I try to login with my NTU ID it just says 'server error'

Have You enrolled yet?:smile:
Have You enrolled yet?:smile:

Yeah I think I enrolled when I booked my accomodation
NTU is my insurance choice for admission this September.

From visiting the uni on open days, speaking to course tutors and my interview the course is very interesting, covering physics and chemistry in real depth over the three years, with the majority of the placement in the 3rd year.

I'd be happy to give you some more information/opinion over PM!

Hope this helps!

Yup plz.
Original post by HalfDan
Yeah I think I enrolled when I booked my accomodation

Maybe time tables are put up after results day! I haven't enrolled yet But I know my induction time table is on there
(edited 8 years ago)
Maybe time tables are put up after results day! I haven't enrolled yet But I know my induction time table is on there

There's too many induction activities for freshers week!!! I thought we'd be out drinking all day every day :wink:
Original post by HalfDan
There's too many induction activities for freshers week!!! I thought we'd be out drinking all day every day :wink:

There's loads!

Quick Reply