The Student Room Group

What AS grades did you apply with to university?

Hi all, with AS/A2 results coming up i was wondering out of curiosity what grades did you apply with at AS and what were your predicted grades along with any offers you may have gotten.
Thanks in advance.
Applied with AABE, obviously dropped the E. I was predicted A*A*A and got offers from York, Durham, Liverpool, Exeter, and Kent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
AAAA offers from Edinburgh, Lancaster and rejected from Oxford and UCL :smile:
Original post by Artfanatic
AAAA offers from Edinburgh, Lancaster and rejected from Oxford and UCL :smile:

May I ask which subject, and your GCSEs?

Original post by Big Blue Machine
May I ask which subject, and your GCSEs?

Fine Art - 3A*7A1B
Not the most reliable data as art is about the portfolio :smile:
Reply 5
AABB with offers from Sheffield, York, Manchester, Hull & Durham but not the course I wanted.
AAAB, and my predictions were A*A*A (but I put A*AA on my application)

got offers from all my unis - UCL, KCL, Edinburgh and York
Original post by Artfanatic
Fine Art - 3A*7A1B
Not the most reliable data as art is about the portfolio :smile:

Reply 8
Got ABB and got offers from Sheffield and Leeds for AAB, UEA for ABB and Southampton for BBB to study politics! hope this helps! (also got such mediocre GCSE results) and I've firmed Sheffield and insured UEA
I got ABBC at AS and got offers from Liverpool, Keele, Portsmouth and Coventry (I only applied to four unis) :smile:
Reply 10
AABCD (Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Physics and general studies respectively) with and A*A*A prediction (Chemistry, Biology and maths respectively)and also did a Nuffield research placement over summer. Applied to do a masters in chemistry at oxford (got an interview then rejected after), durham masters in chemistry with a year in industry (rejected but they only have a few spaces due to places in industry available - other unis were around 20 spaces), york for a masters in chemistry with a year in industry (got an offer of AAB), warwick for masters in chemistry (got an offer of AAB) and wariwck for a bachelors in chemistry (got an offer of ABB). Firmed warwick MChem for AAB, waiting 10 days for results now!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got DDDD :frown:

My predicted grades are ABC, and I got an offer from Hull Uni for 300 points so BBB or ABC. I only applied to Hull and did a lot of resits :smile:
Reply 12
Had A*AAA. Predicted A*A*A*A*A. A in general studies. Got all my offers from Cambridge, Imperial, UCL, Birmingham and Bath for Computer Science . If only I had any hope of meeting my predictions...
What subject are you thinking of studying OP?
I got CCC at AS and after a lot of proving myself was predicted BBB.
I applied to Derby and got an offer for BCC, Nottingham Trent with an offer of BBC, roehampton and Plymouth with offers for BBB and Liverpool with an offer of ABB :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest