The Student Room Group

I'm a pansexual female, AMA?

I'll do my best to answer any questions.

Scroll to see replies

Let me just ask because I don't really get it - how is pansexuality any different from bisexuality?
Why do you feel the need to separate yourself from bisexuality?

I ask because I'm bi and I'm sick of being told that I'm "transphobic" by definition. My first love was trans and I literally don't give a hoot about gender. Apparently, this makes me pansexual, but I think that's ridiculous. Nobody ever harasses straight or gay people about their sexualities being "inherently transphobic" or "reaffirming the gender binary" or whatever.
Reply 3
Would you bang me.. check my profile for my pic
Reply 4
Original post by Imperion
Let me just ask because I don't really get it - how is pansexuality any different from bisexuality?

If I remember correctly, bisexuality is an umbrella term for things such as Pansexuality and being demisexual.
I tend to identify as Bisexual but I feel very connected to the whole 'hearts not parts' idea of Pansexuality.
are u a fat feminist attention seeker lgbt loser
Attachment not found

Does this image give you a lady boner?
Original post by Anonymous
I'll do my best to answer any questions.

Doesn't pansexual just mean you'll shag anything that moves and some that don't?
Original post by Катя

I ask because I'm bi and I'm sick of being told that I'm "transphobic" by definition. My first love was trans and I literally don't give a hoot about gender. Apparently, this makes me pansexual, but I think that's ridiculous. Nobody ever harasses straight or gay people about their sexualities being "inherently transphobic" or "reaffirming the gender binary" or whatever.

Loool, imagine someone saying that mean being a heterosexual male or a homosexual female make you man-phobic. :redface:
Reply 9
Original post by Катя

This quote is the only way I feel I can respond your question: Bisexuality comes from a type of political thought based on sexual identity, pansexuality comes from a type of political thought based on gender identity. I do think that means you could identify as bisexual. I'd rather have no labels personally and just be like "I literally don't care what is in your pants or what you identify as, if I fall in love with you it doesn't matter ect"
Original post by sqwertylol
are u a fat feminist attention seeker lgbt loser

Technically I'm a feminist because I want equal rights for men and women.
Fat? Maybe but I'd like to think not.
Attention seeking? No.
LGBT? If it wasn't already obvious yes I'm a supporter.
And loser? Most probably.
Original post by thisistheend
Doesn't pansexual just mean you'll shag anything that moves and some that don't?

No. There is a possibility that I could but only if I felt attracted to everything that moved, which I'm pretty sure that I don't.
It's like being a straight female or male, just because you're attracted to girls/guys doesn't mean you would sleep with every male/female on the planet.
Things that don't move? No I don't think many people would.
Is your name Peter Pan?
Original post by IsraelforLife
Attachment not found

Does this image give you a lady boner?

The picture didn't load, however I'm guessing it's a pan.
So my answer is yes!
Pans are my kryptonite.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Is your name Peter Pan?

Patricia Pan but that was a close guess.
Original post by Anonymous
The picture didn't load, however I'm guessing it's a pan.
So my answer is yes!
Pans are my kryptonite.

It actually was :biggrin:
I'm pansexual too :colondollar: Hi ^_^

Do you have a SO? :smile:
Reply 17
I wonder if anybody does "I'm a white, straight, male AMAs"

Everybody always has to be defined by a certain race, religion or sexuality. Yawn.
Original post by IsraelforLife
It actually was :biggrin:

My pan-senses were tingling.
Original post by JD1lla
I wonder if anybody does "I'm a white, straight, male AMAs"

Everybody always has to be defined by a certain race, religion or sexuality. Yawn.

I'm sure they could if they wanted to :smile:
I don't like to be defined by my labels but I was just giving people a chance to ask me a question if they wanted to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending