The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Solsbury Court and Marlborough Court

Who has applied/confirmed that this is their accommodation for their first year?
Hey,
Just wanted to say thanks for joining The Student Room: welcome on board!

How's it going so far? Found what you need? Below I've listed a few things you might fancy trying on TSR. If you've got any questions, add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum.

Put your work head on:
No matter what level or subject you're studying, you'll find someone on TSR who can help. Find your subject in the Study Help forum and ask a question or visit our brilliant revision section for help and advice. And if you're planning on going to university, you have to visit our uni applications forum. It's full of people who can help you through the whole process.

Take it easy:
You know there's more to TSR than studying, right? In Hobbies and Interests you'll find people talking about everything from the latest football scores through to what mobile phone to buy next. Or how about the Debate and Current Affairs forum? Latest news, politics, education...it's all fair game in here.

That's just a taster, of course. To find even more conversation, head to the Forums page and find a place to start up your own discussion.

Enjoy the site!

Cheers,
Ollie, from the TSR community team
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Dan758
Who has applied/confirmed that this is their accommodation for their first year?

Hey there :smile: I have a place at Solsbury/Marlborough Court. They put SC5.1 as my room number so I guess that means I'll be living at Solsbury Court.

What about you?
Reply 3
Confirmed for Marlborough Court 😊 MC7.5
Reply 4
Am I right in saying the second years have already been allocated accommodation? I'm starting first year in September (hopefully) and haven't heard anything. I believe we get allocated in mid September
Original post by TajwarC
Am I right in saying the second years have already been allocated accommodation? I'm starting first year in September (hopefully) and haven't heard anything. I believe we get allocated in mid September

The second years don't get accommodation except in very rare circumstances. Accommodation is provided to first years only. However, they don't allocate it & notify you all at once - they start allocating certain rooms, certain accommodation blocks, and notify those residents after they've finished all the paperwork. So some people will hear about their accommodation much earlier than others, but it does not in any way mean that you will not get accommodation, even if you hear really late. I'm a current second year and I was one of the very last people to hear about my accommodation last year - but still got my first choice :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by President Snow
The second years don't get accommodation except in very rare circumstances. Accommodation is provided to first years only. However, they don't allocate it & notify you all at once - they start allocating certain rooms, certain accommodation blocks, and notify those residents after they've finished all the paperwork. So some people will hear about their accommodation much earlier than others, but it does not in any way mean that you will not get accommodation, even if you hear really late. I'm a current second year and I was one of the very last people to hear about my accommodation last year - but still got my first choice :smile:

Ah that's interesting... Thanks for replying :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest