The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

University of Cumbria hopefulls.

Scroll to see replies

I got my place I think 2 days after my interview. Maybe I did something right? I'll be studying an FdA video game design course at Brampton road and will be staying at that campus too. I'm not nervous but, my last stay at uni 3 years ago wasn't too great. I remain hopeful to meet people with similar interests to mine though.
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 141
Original post by TheWorldEndsWithYou
I got my place I think 2 days after my interview. Maybe I did something right? I'll be studying an FdA video game design course at Brampton road and will be staying at that campus too. I'm not nervous but, my last stay at uni 3 years ago wasn't too great. I remain hopeful to meet people with similar interests to mine though.

Best of luck :smile:
I'm from Ireland and I got an offer for working with children and families and because it's so far away I'm quite nervous
i have been offered a place on the mucical thatre course but i am struggling to find out alot about the place
Reply 144
Original post by snowflakej3ss
i have been offered a place on the mucical thatre course but i am struggling to find out alot about the place

I think it's because it's quite small by university standards.
Went to say UNest halls Carlisle today- that are just being built. They are amazing! And k certainly would recommend people to consider them when looking for halls!!!
Hi, I will be studying Fine Art at Brampton Road in September. Is there anyone else who will be studying the same course?
Hey everyone,

I went to Cumbria, Lancaster from 2011-2014 studied Diagnostic Radiography.

I'm happy to answer any questions although I'm sure some stuff has changed in the last 12 months :smile:
Live In a house, I'm going into second year and halls are ****
Reply 149
Original post by cloelouise1
Live In a house, I'm going into second year and halls are ****

Which halls?
Original post by razzmatazz rach
Hey everyone,

I went to Cumbria, Lancaster from 2011-2014 studied Diagnostic Radiography.

I'm happy to answer any questions although I'm sure some stuff has changed in the last 12 months :smile:

Do you know if people got on the course that did actually get BBB? I got BCC last year and i'm worried I won't be able to get BBB :angry:
Original post by kattytw3
Do you know if people got on the course that did actually get BBB? I got BCC last year and i'm worried I won't be able to get BBB :angry:

The entry requirements have gone up since I applied, it was only BCC for my year and it was CCC the year before when I applied first time. You'll just have to wait and see they might give some flexibility on results day if you miss you by one grade as long as you get a B in science, all you can do is phone and ask on results day if you need too. Try and think positive though 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone hoping to study primary education???
Abbie
I got an offer a while ago to do Law at Fusehill and I'm coming up from Leeds on my own.. But scared to move somewhere where I dont know anyone at all! :afraid:
Reply 154
Original post by courteneywalsh09
I got an offer a while ago to do Law at Fusehill and I'm coming up from Leeds on my own.. But scared to move somewhere where I dont know anyone at all! :afraid:

A lot of people will be in the same situation which will actually make it easier. Plus, the first week is created to meet new people and become friends with people in your halls.
im doing education studies at fusehill but im living privately so hoping to talk to some people beforehand!:laugh:
Original post by HannahLou94
im doing education studies at fusehill but im living privately so hoping to talk to some people beforehand!:laugh:

Hey, I'm doing Criminology and Social Sciences at Fusehill! Same campus! But I'll be living at Denton, whereabouts is your accommodation situated? :smile:
Original post by amiihannah
Hey, I'm doing Criminology and Social Sciences at Fusehill! Same campus! But I'll be living at Denton, whereabouts is your accommodation situated? :smile:

Oh nice! We're looking at houses anywhere close - could well be in Denton :biggrin:
It's actually nice that I might know someone studying there :smile: I was starting to think no one else was coming!
Original post by HannahLou94

Im studying Law at Fusehill but i'll be staying at Denton!
Im the same; be nice to know a few people before I go up there..
Someone else in the same boat!
Where are you moving from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending