The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan Accommodation

Hi, i was late with the accommodation forms and can't seem to find any En-Suite university accommodation. Can someone help me out ?
Original post by EvilGod
Hi, i was late with the accommodation forms and can't seem to find any En-Suite university accommodation. Can someone help me out ?

It could be that they ve already allocated all the en suite, theres less of them that there are shared bathrooms halls.
I could give you a list of all the private accomodations you could look into if it helps?
Or you can phone uclan accomodation up and check there's still availability.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
It could be that they ve already allocated all the en suite, theres less of them that there are shared bathrooms halls.
I could give you a list of all the private accomodations you could look into if it helps?
Or you can phone uclan accomodation up and check there's still availability.

i already called them up. if you can provide me with the list that would be very nice of you :smile:
Original post by EvilGod
i already called them up. if you can provide me with the list that would be very nice of you :smile:

whats your budget? ( you ve got tonnes to choose from)
Off the top of my head:
Moor lane
Walker street
IQ has some on private if all the uni places are gone
warehouse
liberty village
Liberty court
Leighton (right by the gym so pretty handy)
brunel court

If you ve got anything imparticular you re looking for price wise or want to be near a particular building i might be able to cut it down to you
Reply 4
whats your budget? ( you ve got tonnes to choose from)
Off the top of my head:
Moor lane
Walker street
IQ has some on private if all the uni places are gone
warehouse
liberty village
Liberty court
Leighton (right by the gym so pretty handy)
brunel court

If you ve got anything imparticular you re looking for price wise or want to be near a particular building i might be able to cut it down to you

budget is not a problem. i just am looking for an en suite accommodation with students around me and also i want to be near the law building since that is where i am gonna study
Original post by EvilGod
budget is not a problem. i just am looking for an en suite accommodation with students around me and also i want to be near the law building since that is where i am gonna study

In that case, how big a flat do you fancy?
I ve not visited every hall on the list, however i do think iq's bathrooms are pretty small. Some of the halls have youtube tours on their websites so definitely check them out:smile:
Reply 6
In that case, how big a flat do you fancy?
I ve not visited every hall on the list, however i do think iq's bathrooms are pretty small. Some of the halls have youtube tours on their websites so definitely check them out:smile:

no that big if you ask me just big enough to walk around and feel fresh and a comfortably big enough washroom. surely will look into the videos
Original post by EvilGod
no that big if you ask me just big enough to walk around and feel fresh and a comfortably big enough washroom. surely will look into the videos

I wouldnt go for iq's bathrooms but any of the others i d say were pretty reasonable.
Definetly check out what kitchens are like, thats the one thing that varies a bit between halls. (I stayed in moor lane for 1st year and the kitchen was pretty big if you look your cooking)
Reply 8
I wouldnt go for iq's bathrooms but any of the others i d say were pretty reasonable.
Definetly check out what kitchens are like, thats the one thing that varies a bit between halls. (I stayed in moor lane for 1st year and the kitchen was pretty big if you look your cooking)

if i'm choose any of the above stated accommodation how many uclan students will i meet?
Original post by EvilGod
if i'm choose any of the above stated accommodation how many uclan students will i meet?

All of the halls should be majority uclan students, they all vary in size a bit but you ll meet plenty of people for sure:smile:
Reply 10
All of the halls should be majority uclan students, they all vary in size a bit but you ll meet plenty of people for sure:smile:

thank you so much :smile:
Original post by EvilGod
thank you so much :smile:

No problem, any other uclan questions drop me a message and i ll do my best to help you out:smile:
Reply 12
(I stayed in moor lane for 1st year and the kitchen was pretty big if you look your cooking)

Just wondering- is moors lane a good choice for accommodation? I'm considering one of the standard en-suit rooms there, but none of the photos available show the bathroom so I'm hesitant
Original post by klaudinthesky
Just wondering- is moors lane a good choice for accommodation? I'm considering one of the standard en-suit rooms there, but none of the photos available show the bathroom so I'm hesitant

I didnt see the en suite flats but the bathrooms in shared were pretty basic and clean so i think they're alright:smile: Its good value for money and the location is right across from harrington and greenbank building and 2 mins from the library:smile:
Reply 15
I m gonna be staying in flat 59 at moorlane thank you for the suggestion claire :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending