Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Hi

I am planning to start my PGCE course this September. I was wondering whether anyone is looking for accommodation in Hatfield, as I am aware that it is cheaper to move in with people. Please get back to me if you can! as i am rather desperate

Thanks a lot
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 341
Original post by pre94
Hi

I am planning to start my PGCE course this September. I was wondering whether anyone is looking for accommodation in Hatfield, as I am aware that it is cheaper to move in with people. Please get back to me if you can! as i am rather desperate

Thanks a lot

I'm looking for accommodation too, I found a nice place at a decent enough price
( £ 75) , it's four bedrooms and I need three other people. Are you interested ?
Reply 342
Hi guys!

I applied to this Uni for master degree. does anyone know when can I receive an offer? I'm an International student.
One more thing - is it hard to get into?

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 343
Original post by karolli
Hi guys!

I applied to this Uni for master degree. does anyone know when can I receive an offer? I'm an International student.
One more thing - is it hard to get into?

Thanks! :smile:

when did you apply & what for? :smile:
Reply 344
Original post by ellen-
when did you apply & what for? :smile:

In Monday, International Business :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 345
Original post by karolli
In Monday, International Business :smile:

oh awesome! is it to start this september? it always depends on the time of year as to how long it would take to receive an offer, but this should be a quiet time, so if you hadnt heard anything after a couple of weeks i would email just asking for an update! you should receive emails saying your application is being processed! :smile:
Reply 346
Original post by ellen-
oh awesome! is it to start this september? it always depends on the time of year as to how long it would take to receive an offer, but this should be a quiet time, so if you hadnt heard anything after a couple of weeks i would email just asking for an update! you should receive emails saying your application is being processed! :smile:

Yeah, september, i hope so :smile: That's good. Is it hard to get into ?
Reply 347
Original post by karolli
Yeah, september, i hope so :smile: That's good. Is it hard to get into ?

im not too sure about masters, but the business school is massive so i would assume they had quite a large intake! i think youll be fine :smile: good luck! :smile:
Anyone staying in Enhanced, Spa Flat 81, Spalding Court?
Spalding court, flat 73. Anyone else?
(edited 8 years ago)
Im in flat 68 Spalding court enhanced, anyone?
Flat 83 Spalding :smile:
Flat 10 Welwyn De Havilland
Flat 70 Spalding!
I'm starting psychology this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm starting computer science this year
Original post by Raving baby
Hey! Anyone else got their accommodation offer? Anyone else in Maclean court on college lane campus? :smile:

Im in Maclean court, Flat 29 :smile:
Reply 357
Flat 77 spalding
Im starting Marketing with Japanese this year x
[QUOTE=NumberNerd;58425115]Im in flat 68 Spalding court enhanced, anyone?

I am!! What's your name?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending