The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

how long after sending all your passports and birth certificates to nhs student finance did people get it back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kregan1
how long after sending all your passports and birth certificates to nhs student finance did people get it back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine took just over two weeks after sending it off to get back to me. Hope that helps :smile:
Hey everyone, Hope you're all well.

Just wondering if anyone has seen this website - https://studentnurse.org.uk/universities/

Its really good for nurses and students has specific university sections, resources etc.
Hello,
Ive been accepted to study Adult Nursing at Plymouth Uni but worried that i won't achieve the grades they are asking for. I am currently studying a Lv3 Extended Diploma in Public Services but have experience in emergency first aid and trauma. is there anything i can do to help get an unconditional offer?
What are the conditions of your offer?

Original post by Nickfarr
Hello,
Ive been accepted to study Adult Nursing at Plymouth Uni but worried that i won't achieve the grades they are asking for. I am currently studying a Lv3 Extended Diploma in Public Services but have experience in emergency first aid and trauma. is there anything i can do to help get an unconditional offer?
Hi everyone, sorry to disrupt this thread but i'm wondering if any of you can help me answer my question about my application to plymouth university for adult nursing?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3408563

Would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you
Hiya is anyone going to Greenwich uni this year?? I'm going to do Childrens nursing :biggrin:
Hi Everyone :smile:

Myself, Chloe and Sammi will be starting Pre Registration Nursing this September at Kings College, London. We're aged 25-26 and have all lived in halls before during first degrees, so we have decided to live off campus in a privately rented flat/house this time round.

We are looking for a four bedded property and we were wondering if there is another nursing student who wanted to join us. We are searching for a four bed with a lounge or open plan living space so we can chill out after placement shifts! Our budget is around £150-160 a week, and we aim to start looking at properties soon so that it is sorted nice and early!

If you are looking for a flat share, then please get in touch!

Izzy
Hey,
has anyone applied for/ got onto the MA children's nursing at Salford?
I got an offer from bournemouth uni for the BSc Nursing in Mental Health starting in sept x x.
Just accepted an offer from Northumbria University for Learning Disability Nursing - would be interested in saying hi to anyone else on this course... We are so few and far between!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have been offered a place at LSBU havering campus for adult nursing this September..x
Congratulations
Congratulations I am going to Wolverhampton University
Children's nursing at Northumbria :smile:
Im starting children's nursing in September at Northumbria University, oh my god im so nervous but so excited, anyone else starting Northumbria too? x
Original post by Ashleighb123
Im starting children's nursing in September at Northumbria University, oh my god im so nervous but so excited, anyone else starting Northumbria too? x

I am, Ashleigh... If I can get my references sorted! I have just sent them my third academic reference, they keep rejecting them. So I can't be anything but nervous and worried!
Anyone else starting adult nursing at surrey in September?
Original post by boogieshoe
I am, Ashleigh... If I can get my references sorted! I have just sent them my third academic reference, they keep rejecting them. So I can't be anything but nervous and worried!

ah I know it's such a stressful time, why do they keep rejecting them?! I'm so nervous too. Did you go to pre registration event? X
I did, it was really good to meet everyone. I think the reference thing is sorted now, hopefully I'll know by the end of the day! Now I'm excited!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending