The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NH99
Oh ok thanks for the info

No problem boss :smile:.
Original post by Kay1995
No I haven't heard anything yet apart from MoJ, do you know your start date or anything else yet?
I'll let you know when I hear back from them.

It's so annoying how slow they are being at contacting everyone and finalising details! I still don't know my start date, just the specific department I'll be working for. I was emailed a load of vetting forms to fill out and I'm going over on Friday to hand them in. If I find out anything more I'll let you know :smile:
Original post by DanielleWills
It's so annoying how slow they are being at contacting everyone and finalising details! I still don't know my start date, just the specific department I'll be working for. I was emailed a load of vetting forms to fill out and I'm going over on Friday to hand them in. If I find out anything more I'll let you know :smile:

I know, they are a nightmare!
Okay cool, thanks I appreciate it and I'll let you know if I hear anything too :smile:
Hi, I havnt been following this forum but have an offer doing buisness admin with MOJ. This is all I know so far and am a little concerned they have not contacted me with forms etc... Is anybody else in this situation??
Reply 1764
Original post by eviebings
Oh so have some received a DBS to fill out online then?
Finally had an email yesterday giving me my location, department and job role (HMRC, Cardiff), but email states that I will receive security check forms through the post within the next 2 weeks. It's a great relief to actually have a position, but at this rate I won't be able to start till end of September due to current notice period.
Hi there!

I Was accepted into the scheme earlier this year for Business Admin. I recently received an e-mail from Nadine entailing how they are still communicating with departments to allocate me. This e-mail was received on the 24th of July... Does anyone know the latest I'll find out further information? Or has anyone else still awaiting more detail?

I'm just a bit worried as September is getting closer and closer and still no confirmed start date or location.

Many thanks and well done to everyone who succeeded in this years application!

Good luck for those who are applying next year also!

Jasmine Cyngier
Original post by jcyngier
Hi there!

I Was accepted into the scheme earlier this year for Business Admin. I recently received an e-mail from Nadine entailing how they are still communicating with departments to allocate me. This e-mail was received on the 24th of July... Does anyone know the latest I'll find out further information? Or has anyone else still awaiting more detail?

I'm just a bit worried as September is getting closer and closer and still no confirmed start date or location.

Jasmine Cyngier

Im in the same situation, just waiting and waiting..... frustrating!
Original post by Nwelfare
Hi, I havnt been following this forum but have an offer doing buisness admin with MOJ. This is all I know so far and am a little concerned they have not contacted me with forms etc... Is anybody else in this situation??

yip im the same, I know where im going to but no forms, no start date etc etc... frustrating!
Original post by arnie118
yip im the same, I know where im going to but no forms, no start date etc etc... frustrating!

I don't even know where I'm going, haha! Well good luck to you both, I hope it all goes well and you find out more info very soon!
Hi there!

Jasmine Cyngier

I'm exactly the same. Haven't got a clue. I'm out of the country for a fortnight in a weeks time so if they require anything, they may be feel my frustration!
I think the whole set up has been very poorly organised though to be honest. Its less than six weeks until the possible start date and many of us know nothing.
Original post by HarrisonLee26
I'm exactly the same. Haven't got a clue. I'm out of the country for a fortnight in a weeks time so if they require anything, they may be feel my frustration!
I think the whole set up has been very poorly organised though to be honest. Its less than six weeks until the possible start date and many of us know nothing.

Oh, how exciting for you! I hope you have a good time abroad. I'm going to send Nadine an e-mail to see if I can get any further detail... Fingers crossed it'll get me somewhere!
Oh, how exciting for you! I hope you have a good time abroad. I'm going to send Nadine an e-mail to see if I can get any further detail... Fingers crossed it'll get me somewhere!

I'm still waiting too! Getting extremely frustrating but hopefully we'll all hear something soon :smile:
Anyone else relocating to Manchester? Will be moving there for a position with the department of education, if anyone else is relocating there please drop me a message :smile:
Original post by Nwelfare

Yeah I'm in exactly the same situation as you, Nadine told me I was placed in the MoJ and to email her again if I hadn't heard anything by the 29th of July, I did and still haven't heard anything else. It's so frustrating :P
I got an email today telling me about all the pre employment checks and was told that a DBS form will follow shortly. But there is still no mention of references being contacted
I've just got an email to say about the forms and checks etc, but it has my location down as Bootle!!! I received a phone call two weeks ago stating I was going to be in Manchester where I will be living! I've emailed back now in rage! What a mess!
Anybody else for Ministry of Defence in London? Sent back all the relevant forms but haven't heard anything about this link to the online DBS check
Reply 1777
Original post by arnie118
I've just got an email to say about the forms and checks etc, but it has my location down as Bootle!!! I received a phone call two weeks ago stating I was going to be in Manchester where I will be living! I've emailed back now in rage! What a mess!

I'm in a similar situation, I wanted to be in Bootle but had the email today about forms etc saying I've been placed as a project support officer in HMRC Preston! Hopefully there's someone placed in Manchester who wants Preston so they can swap us all around.

The whole recruitment process has been a bit of a joke.
Original post by Portofino
Anybody else for Ministry of Defence in London? Sent back all the relevant forms but haven't heard anything about this link to the online DBS check

I'm MOD Birmingham I've found that most DBS links go into spam or junk email boxes so make sure you check them.
Original post by naomig
I'm in a similar situation, I wanted to be in Bootle but had the email today about forms etc saying I've been placed as a project support officer in HMRC Preston! Hopefully there's someone placed in Manchester who wants Preston so they can swap us all around.

The whole recruitment process has been a bit of a joke.

Complete joke for sure. Let's hope so eh. I've emailed but no response as usual

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending