The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by naomig
Does this mean that if you can prove your journey will take over 90 mins they'll reconsider then?

I hope so as it'll take about 2 hours for me to get where I've been placed. If there's no way around it then I'll just have to deal with it but it's annoying knowing that there's another HMRC office taking on apprentices that's only 10 minutes away from me.

I was told 90 minutes by public transport, the first department I was placed in came 10 or so minutes over that so I requested a different office and I got one closer to home.
Reply 1801
Original post by AFellaW
I was told 90 minutes by public transport, the first department I was placed in came 10 or so minutes over that so I requested a different office and I got one closer to home.

Ah great, there might be hope for me in that case!
Original post by Portofino
Thanks for letting me know! I haven't had anything as of yet though. What framework are you doing?

Business administration is what they've told me
Original post by lolsl1
I've been placed in NOMS too. Is your location the main headquarters in central London?

Oh yay! Which framework are you on? Yeah I'm based in HQ, are you? I'm going there at 12 tomorrow to hand in all of my vetting forms :smile:
Reply 1804
Original post by DanielleWills
Oh yay! Which framework are you on? Yeah I'm based in HQ, are you? I'm going there at 12 tomorrow to hand in all of my vetting forms :smile:

I'm in business administration, however I haven't been placed in the HQ :/ I'm also going up there today to hand in my forms too but I'm going at 9!
Original post by londonkid2015
Have you received this document - I've only had the Disclosure Scotland form? Met with my manger and he knew less then I did about it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope I've had nothing other than the disclosure form and the forms we had to sign!!
So who is doing operational delivery and who is doing fast track? :biggrin:
Original post by Tanyaevans01
Nope I've had nothing other than the disclosure form and the forms we had to sign!!

Same, I've heard from my manager that all BIS managers are going for a meeting on 17 August and that we should get more information then!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by londonkid2015
Same, I've heard from my manager that all BIS managers are going for a meeting on 17 August and that we should get more information then!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm meeting with my managers (I have 3!) on Tuesday. Hopefully we will get more information soon! Have you your role?
Original post by Anna1201
You're the first I've heard that's in London for dfe aswell! Nope, found out my start date just over a week ago and had nothing since, have you?

Original post by cpalser
No that's the same as me, haven't heard anything else either!

Business Admin in DFE london too :biggrin: haven't received any forms or contact yet. Have you got a specific role?
Original post by MrBuck
Business Admin in DFE london too :biggrin: haven't received any forms or contact yet. Have you got a specific role?

No I haven't had any forms or anything! Just the start date!
Original post by Tanyaevans01
I'm meeting with my managers (I have 3!) on Tuesday. Hopefully we will get more information soon! Have you your role?

Hopefully! I've had my role through - working in Comms, have you?

I met my manager and team last week for a drink and all seem really nice - although like us, don't seem to have been told much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received an email on 3rd July regarding department and location but nothing since! Is anyone else in the same boat? Emailed Nadine who said to let her know by 31st July if I've not heard but no reply??? Starting to panic a bit because I've still got security, reference checks etc...
Original post by LisaThur
I received an email on 3rd July regarding department and location but nothing since! Is anyone else in the same boat? Emailed Nadine who said to let her know by 31st July if I've not heard but no reply??? Starting to panic a bit because I've still got security, reference checks etc...

What department are you in? May be someone else on here in same position or on the Facebook group?
Just letting some of you know, especially those on cyber security, induction lasts two weeks and is in Sheffield except for 2 days which will be at Heathrow

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Anyone know what's entailed in the 'operations officer' job role within HMRC?
Reply 1816
I have the same role, all i know is that u will b a team leader of some operational delivery apprentices.
Has anyone heard anything back from Nadine this week?
Original post by NH99
I have the same role, all i know is that u will b a team leader of some operational delivery apprentices.

oh cool, cheers. if only we had more info now then lol
Original post by HKnight4
Has anyone heard anything back from Nadine this week?

not a thing, typical

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending