The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele Physiotherapy Applicants 2015/16 Entry

Hey guys,

Been searching for ages for a forum for Keele physio applicants and couldn't find one anywhere, so thought i would start one myself since other courses seem to have one!

Would be lovely to get to know people on my course this coming year!:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi there ,

I will be applying at the end of this year , are you starting there this year or applying ?

Kate x
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Kk1971
Hi there ,

I will be applying at the end of this year , are you starting there this year or applying ?

Kate x

Oh you will be the year below me as I'm starting this September, but good luck!
Reply 3
Hey guys! I've got an offer from keele for September :biggrin: can't wait, bit nervous about the whole moving thing.. No more hot dinners made for me :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Daveee_21
Hey guys! I've got an offer from keele for September :biggrin: can't wait, bit nervous about the whole moving thing.. No more hot dinners made for me :frown:

That's great, congratulations! I'll be seeing you there, nice to finally find someone else on my course!
Reply 5
Original post by ItsSoph
That's great, congratulations! I'll be seeing you there, nice to finally find someone else on my course!

Thank you very much, was so pleased I got an offer from Keele! Looking forward to being a physio!!
Oh and well done getting a place in Keele yourself!
What abouts are you from??
Reply 6
Thank you very much, was so pleased I got an offer from Keele! Looking forward to being a physio!!
Oh and well done getting a place in Keele yourself!
What abouts are you from??

Aw thanks!!
I am from Hertfordshire, how about you?
Reply 7
Original post by ItsSoph
Aw thanks!!
I am from Hertfordshire, how about you?

Least you aren't too far from Keele then 😁. I'm from Londonderry in Northern Ireland .. Soo little bit further to go lol. Have you got your accommodation sorted yet ??
Reply 8
I've got an offer from keele for pre-sessional course and will start the foundation year of physiotherapy in September.
Reply 9
Any of you guys got your accommodation offers?? I'm in Lindsay Hall, block D room 004. Anyone close?
I am starting keele Physio in sept 2015! So excited! I'm in Lindsay block A I think but don't know what room yet! Trying to get everything sorted out over the next few weeks and the list is endless!
Original post by soph93richmond
I am starting keele Physio in sept 2015! So excited! I'm in Lindsay block A I think but don't know what room yet! Trying to get everything sorted out over the next few weeks and the list is endless!

Congratulations on getting your place 😁. It's good that Im gonna be living close to someone else doing physio..
What all do you have to sort out, like the payments and stuff?
Hey guys! :smile:

Congratulations on getting all your offers. I'm also starting physiotherapy in September 2015!! Can't wait! I just got an accommodation offer at Holy cross. I am from Slovenia and I have no idea how I will move all my stuff. :smile:
Original post by shinning_star
Hey guys! :smile:

Congratulations on getting all your offers. I'm also starting physiotherapy in September 2015!! Can't wait! I just got an accommodation offer at Holy cross. I am from Slovenia and I have no idea how I will move all my stuff. :smile:

Woww Slovenia that's so cool!! Youll have to get used to the rain once you come over here..
Moving stuff over is the hardest part, its going to be a bit costly for you.
Its good now that we all know a couple of people who we are going to be in uni with. :smile:
Woww Slovenia that's so cool!! Youll have to get used to the rain once you come over here..
Its good now that we all know a couple of people who we are going to be in uni with. :smile:

Haha I've also been thinking about how I'm going to have to get used to the rain. Yea, it is nice to know a couple of people. I can't wait to meet with everyone in person :smile:
I'm just wondering, I only got my accommodation offer. This does mean that I'm accepted, right? Because they didn't send me any actual email that I have been accepted, just the accommodation offer.

Haha I've also been thinking about how I'm going to have to get used to the rain. Yea, it is nice to know a couple of people. I can't wait to meet with everyone in person :smile:

I'm just wondering, I only got my accommodation offer. This does mean that I'm accepted, right? Because they didn't send me any actual email that I have been accepted, just the accommodation offer.

Just bring warm clothes and you'll be fine, I'm from Northern Ireland so I am well used to rain, only had 1 week of sun this summer 😳
It is exciting that it's so close and as you say getting to meet everyone in person will be good 😛.
That's a good question, but if you've been offered accommodation then you should have an offer for the course. Have you checked your UCAS track?
Just bring warm clothes and you'll be fine, I'm from Northern Ireland so I am well used to rain, only had 1 week of sun this summer 😳
It is exciting that it's so close and as you say getting to meet everyone in person will be good 😛.
That's a good question, but if you've been offered accommodation then you should have an offer for the course. Have you checked your UCAS track?

I'll bring them. I have to go shopping before, but that's not a problem haha :smile: wow, only one week. It's been really hot and sunny here for 2 months now.
I've checked now. The place has been confirmed. I didn't get a message that something changed on my UCAS track so I thought nothing happened. Thanks for reminding me :smile:
I'll bring them. I have to go shopping before, but that's not a problem haha :smile: wow, only one week. It's been really hot and sunny here for 2 months now.
I've checked now. The place has been confirmed. I didn't get a message that something changed on my UCAS track so I thought nothing happened. Thanks for reminding me :smile:

I've a lot of shopping to do before I go aswell except it's a problem for me because I go shopping then get bored in like 10 minutes 😕
Thanks, just rub it in that you've got so much sun!! I'm so jealous!
Normally you do get an email that something has changed, must of been some technical error but at least now you now you have a confirmed place 😁. Have you done your medical forms or DBS check yet?
58257817 Daveee_21
Imam veliko nakupovanje storiti preden grem aswell razen to je problem za mene, ker sem šel po nakupih, potem dolgčas v kot 10 minut 😕
Hvala, samo ga vtrite s tem, da imaš toliko ne !! Tako sem ljubosumna!
Običajno ne boste dobili e-poštno sporočilo, da se je nekaj spremenilo, se mora iz bila nekatera tehnična napaka, ampak zdaj vsaj zdaj imate potrjena mesto 😁. Ali ste naredili v vaših medicinskih oblik ali ček DBS še?

Ja, jaz tudi. Ampak še vedno, pa ni važno koliko nakupovanje storim, bom verjetno še vedno pozabite kupiti nekaj pomembnega. :smile: Ja, sem čakal e-pošte in postal sem malo v skrbeh, ker se ni nič zgodilo. Zdaj pa je ok :smile: Ne, sem zdravstveni vprašalnik predhodno sprejetje, vendar nisem dobila nobene e-pošte na check DBS. Ne boste dobili e-poštno ali nekaj, kajne? Vendar si to naredil?

Quick Reply

Latest