Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 4881
Does LSE accept transfers? :s-smilie:
Reply 4882
Original post by kewbacca
same here! which course did you apply for?

Management, pending an english proficiency exam :smile: you?
Original post by JFA94
Management, pending an english proficiency exam :smile: you?

Law :smile: Have you heard from University of London yet? I was sent an email about two weeks ago telling me that they'd be in touch from the 8th June about making a formal accommodation offer...still haven't heard anything :/
Just got Rosebery, but in the Myddleton Wing. They said it would be 50% undergrad and 50% postgrad. Anyone else here or in Rosebery in general?
I've got Myddleton Wing too! (I'm an undergrad)
Reply 4886
Law :smile: Have you heard from University of London yet? I was sent an email about two weeks ago telling me that they'd be in touch from the 8th June about making a formal accommodation offer...still haven't heard anything :/

Yes, I got my formal offer just yesterday
Original post by tlunn223
Just got Rosebery, but in the Myddleton Wing. They said it would be 50% undergrad and 50% postgrad. Anyone else here or in Rosebery in general?

I've got Myddleton Wing too! Did you apply late for accommodation?
Do you think LSE will still consider my offer if I have missed the English requirement (IELTS) by 0.5 in Speaking section, though? The School asks for 7.0 in each component with 7.0 overall, but I've only got L8.5, R8.0, W7.5, S6.5

Help, please :frown:
Anyone else at an intercollegiate hall?

Yes ! I'm at International Hall, hope to meet some LSE students there. But it's a great opportunity to get to know other people outside university :smile:
Original post by *Stefan*
Got International Hall! Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, me too !
Original post by Elanor96
Yep, me too !

Nice!! When will you be arriving there?
Original post by *Stefan*
Nice!! When will you be arriving there?

I don't know yet, probably the 15th. And you?
Original post by Elanor96
I don't know yet, probably the 15th. And you?

Around the same time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by victrbelle
Do you think LSE will still consider my offer if I have missed the English requirement (IELTS) by 0.5 in Speaking section, though? The School asks for 7.0 in each component with 7.0 overall, but I've only got L8.5, R8.0, W7.5, S6.5

Help, please :frown:

I very much that anyone on here will be able to answer your question. Your case will be dealt with the Admissions Tutor for your course and will no doubt depend on things like how popular the course is, how many people are on the reserve list, how many other people missed their offer and all kind of things like that.
In saying that, I do hope that they look on you in a favourable light and that they allow you in. Best of luck.
Mans just here inni
Reply 4897
Original post by JamjamjamT
I very much that anyone on here will be able to answer your question. Your case will be dealt with the Admissions Tutor for your course and will no doubt depend on things like how popular the course is, how many people are on the reserve list, how many other people missed their offer and all kind of things like that.
In saying that, I do hope that they look on you in a favourable light and that they allow you in. Best of luck.

I know some people that were accepted last year despite not having enough score in IELTS. I'd say depends on your course, other people who miss their offers and the total number of offers they gave, but in general don't lose hope because I know at least 3 or 4 people who missed their offers and still got in (some of them missed IELTS and some of them secondary school examinations).
Reply 4898

yeah PM me so I don't forget :biggrin:
Original post by mathsexam2013
anyone get the lse survey email?

Probably everyone...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending