The Student Room Group

How to make sure the best comes from results day

Hey all I know everyone is worried about results day, and so am I.
Just here to give a few friendly tips and reminders for some folk out here that seem to be have largely forgotten in this day and age.

Results day is in a few days and we all need to remember Jesus and the Lord, remember to do your prayers to make it easy for you.

Just a few bible verses highlighting the importance of this-

Look to the Lord and his strength, seek his face always (1 Chronicles 16:11)

The lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth (Psalm 145:18)

And just to remind you of the commands of Jesus himself-
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and never give up (Luke 18:1)

Have a good and blessed day all and remember not to fall down the wrong path of disbelief and evil.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
bump
lmfao

:colonhash:
Reply 3
Bit late to pray lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
My favourite one

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

- Samuel L Jackson
Reply 5
Original post by Law-Hopeful
lmfao

Wow laughing at someone because you disagree makes you sound so ignorant.
Original post by Law-Hopeful
lmfao

Very ignorant indeed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by somemightsay888
My favourite one

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

- Samuel L Jackson

Samuel L Jackson does not and will not ever weigh up to the Bible and the Lord.
lmfao

People still believe in religion?
Good troll, made me laugh.
"Two hands working can do more than a thousand hands clasped in prayer."

Original post by Yuit

remember not to fall down the wrong path of disbelief and evil.

Lol this was funny! Not sure if being serious though lolol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending