The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This thread, smh. :lol:
Original post by Mochassassin
This thread, smh. :lol:

wots ur problim m16?
Knackered, been driving around all day which is mentally exhausting. Had a good day though, was a sunny day and I like to go out for a pleasure drive for a bit of me-time sometimes, so today I was driving around with the air con on so I could enjoy the sun without getting hot, bit of 90s R&B banging out the windows, getting approving smiles from the girls as I cruised past, enjoying a nice bottle of orange juice and just loving life :smile:
I miss my parents. It's my mother's birthday tomorrow and I just feel so ****ing sad
Original post by You blocked me:/
Idk maybe it's just your way of joking around with him I guess. Because you fancy him.

You need to calm down Biryani, anyway any chance of you showing me your Uncle's pic?:teeth:

Lol she doesnt fancy me:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jedanselemyia
It's ok actually :redface:
omg do it!! i was supposed to do cupcakes today :\

I am, just frying then now :ahee:
Original post by somemightsay888
:puke: :puke: Urgh, their chicken is tasteless!

Man was supposed to learn how to make fried chicken at home today :rofl:

Did you just refer to nandos chicken as tasteless??? We don't know each other but if we did a friendship would be off the table :O
Original post by small_circles
Lol she doesnt fancy me:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I am sure she does, but Biryani is a hijabi so if she actively pursues you, it might be considered haram.
Lol I am sure she does, but Biryani is a hijabi so if she actively pursues you, it might be considered haram.

Mate you don't even know her....just stfu yeah? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mate you don't even know her....just stfu yeah? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut: WTF are you on about?

"I don't even know her" I know she's a Muslim and what she is prohibited from doing in her religion.

So you need to STFU RN!!!

Ok sweetheart?:h:
Original post by queen-bee
I miss my parents. It's my mother's birthday tomorrow and I just feel so ****ing sad

What happened to your parents (if you don't mind me asking)? I saw you mention them in several threads.
Original post by Frank Corleone
Oops I slipped up.:mmm:

I kept switching from accounts and landed on this one by accident.:redface:

:holmes:
I feel like you must be very bored if you have more than one account :colonhash:
:lolwut: WTF are you on about?

"I don't even know her" I know she's a Muslim and what she is prohibited from doing in her religion.

So you need to STFU RN!!!

Ok sweetheart?:h:

You're a sad little man aren't you:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ugh
You're a sad little man aren't you:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not "little", I am over 6 feet tall. And that could be debatable I have been called worse so I am immune to insults.

And you're not Arab you look Scottish pure Hovis white bread British.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Birkenhead
Erased .

Oh right...I see. Thank you for explaining, it just genuinely didnt seem that way initially but I guess I shouldn't have assumed or even commented on anything Im not completely aware of. - I'm sorry.
Obviously I'm basing my response on whether everything you're saying is entirely correct. If that is the case...then I personally still dont mind. If she will feel better after having a small conversation which will literally hardly impact my life in any way whatsoever then I'm not too bothered if I am virtually eradicated from existence afterwards...or even ignored. I kinda believe that if someone is feeling down/in need, it's quite important to support them and therefore unnecessary for you to bring up the past/similar and make them feel bad about themselves when they are probably already feeling pretty rubbish etc...but yes - I totally understand what you're saying and why he may have chosen to comment in that way. Sorry again. :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
wots ur problim m16?

I don't have a problem? I post on this thread all the time.
I was referring to the amount of thirstiness on here lately. I thought this would be a thread left uncorrupted but nope. :smile:
Original post by Mochassassin
I don't have a problem? I post on this thread all the time.
I was referring to the amount of thirstiness on here lately. I thought this would be a thread left uncorrupted but nope. :smile:

I....wasn't serious :indiff: Do you think I would put "m16" and "problim" if I was :rofl: :rofl:
And yes, it looks like the Asian thirst crew have finally found this thread :sigh:
I am not "little", I am over 6 feet tall. And that could be debatable I have been called worse so I am immune to insults.

And you're not Arab you look Scottish pure Hovis white bread British.

Jameel just shut up willl you!! :facepalm2:
I....wasn't serious :indiff: Do you think I would put "m16" and "problim" if I was :rofl: :rofl:
And yes, it looks like the Asian thirst crew have finally found this thread :sigh:

girls are equally thirsty as guys tbh.

Latest

Trending

Trending