The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Origami Bullets
Thanks for the update :smile: I feel a bit sorry for the admissions staff who will presumably be spending that weekend in the office processing offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup. It's Overtime Central.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
So what time does UCAS update us on whether or not we made it? And what will it say?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaska
So what time does UCAS update us on whether or not we made it? And what will it say?

Posted from TSR Mobile

8 am. Unconditional, still on conditional if they haven't decided yet, or unsuccessful.

And now I'll butt out and leave this thread to OB.:wink:
My place has been confirmed. Roll on September. :biggrin:
I firmed Manchester for law, and when I met my offer and my place was confirmed on UCas track. Then when I logged into my Manchester portal it said I still hadn't accepted or declined my offer. I'm not from the UK so I don't really know about these things, do I still have to accept something or am I in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by canada87
I firmed Manchester for law, and when I met my offer and my place was confirmed on UCas track. Then when I logged into my Manchester portal it said I still hadn't accepted or declined my offer. I'm not from the UK so I don't really know about these things, do I still have to accept something or am I in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

UCAS Track is official so if they say you are accepted, then you are.
Anyone waiting for results and hoping to confirm their place at Man Uni?? :s-smilie:
Original post by Nabeela95
Anyone waiting for results and hoping to confirm their place at Man Uni?? :s-smilie:

Yes... lol

What did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaska
Yes... lol

What did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have applied for Business Studies(BaEcon) what about you? :smile:
I'm a non eu/international student. Do I have to be there for the full orientation weekend or can I come later Friday/Saturday morning?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a non eu/international student. Do I have to be there for the full orientation weekend or can I come later Friday/Saturday morning?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not compulsory to attend the full orientation weekend but its recommended to attend so that international students become familiar with everything with the university and the city :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

None of the orientation events are compulsory, you'll be fine if you arrive at the weekend.
I have applied for Business Studies(BaEcon) what about you? :smile:

Ooh what's your offer? I'm hopefully doing medicine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaska
Ooh what's your offer? I'm hopefully doing medicine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My offer is AAB😖 which I highly doubt I'm going to getting! What about you?
Great thanks! I'm just trying to figure out if I'll be missing anything important by arriving later than most.
My offer is AAB😖 which I highly doubt I'm going to getting! What about you?

Oh I'm sure you'll be alright. Which subject do you think will let you down? I need AAA, but I'm scared I'll get AAB :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaska
Oh I'm sure you'll be alright. Which subject do you think will let you down? I need AAA, but I'm scared I'll get AAB :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont really know! Maybe Business cause the papers were very different compared to what they brought in their past papers! Im just scared i wont get in 😫 what subject do u think ul not get an A in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dont really know! Maybe Business cause the papers were very different compared to what they brought in their past papers! Im just scared i wont get in 😫 what subject do u think ul not get an A in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would definitely be Biology for me. The questions are so stupid and vague that you can never really know how well you've done. The markschemes are out but I can't be bothered to look at them cause I know it'll just make me panic more :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaska
It would definitely be Biology for me. The questions are so stupid and vague that you can never really know how well you've done. The markschemes are out but I can't be bothered to look at them cause I know it'll just make me panic more :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! I didn't bother to look at them cause I'm already stressing out and looking at them will stress me more! All we can do is hope for the best and hope we get into Manchester!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Orientation isn't compulsory, but I would really recommend that you go along - it will help you get settled in, and they do some amazingly fun things (zombie run!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending