Original post by Mochassassin
Same here. Are you okay? :hugs:

I am okay. However I just found out the Ilovereading got banned. :frown:

Why are you disappointed? :smile:
Original post by william walker

Oh no! Maya got banned? Why? D:

I had a book saved in my Amazon basket for a long time and completely forgot about it.
I remembered a while ago but...it sold out. :cry2:

I had a book saved in my Amazon basket for a long time and completely forgot about it.
I remembered a while ago but...it sold out. :cry2:

I think it was because she made a thread about wanting people to cut themselves and watch them bleed. I have messaged her on Skype but I haven't been back on yet to see if she has replied. :s-smilie:

Oh dear. Which book was it? I am sure they will update it and you can buy it later? :smile: A similar thing happened to me with a game I was wanting a few years ago. It is also annoying that you totally forgot about it. :angry:

Erased. - I'm sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

She sent me a pm on a dupe account 'imnotnormal' telling me to **** off because apparently i got her permabanned...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
:eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4:

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK?!

On second thoughts, I'll probably get in trouble for posting that tbh.. :getmecoat:

Um yes, my thoughts exactly..although I dont like judging other people's actions etc. ^-^ Thread was removed shortly afterwards, so I guess its okay. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
She sent me a pm telling me to **** off and thanking me for getting her permabanned on a dupe account...

So it was because she had a second account? Why did you get her banned?
Original post by Anon_98
Um essentially...

"I'll pay you £7 if you allow me to cut up a body part of your own choosing, I'll repeat this thrice to ensure maximum satisfaction as I watch the blood drip. You will be paid shortly afterwards...we can raise this to £15 if necessary, its urgent.

Ideal location- London."

Posted from TSR Mobile

Um...I don't even know how to respond to that. I never pegged Maya as the kinda person who would post this sorta stuff. But surely a warning would've sufficed? :/

I think it was because she made a thread about wanting people to cut themselves and watch them bleed. I have messaged her on Skype but I haven't been back on yet to see if she has replied. :s-smilie:

Oh dear. Which book was it? I am sure they will update it and you can buy it later? :smile: A similar thing happened to me with a game I was wanting a few years ago. It is also annoying that you totally forgot about it. :angry:

Oh gosh.

'The Borgia Bride' - my original copy is falling apart and I saw one with a beautiful alternate cover. It's not there anymore so I suppose I'll just have to stick with the old cover. It's no big deal. :smile:
Tired and just a little bit drunk. Time to go to the pub though :biggrin:
So it was because she had a second account? Why did you get her banned?

I did not...i commented on her thread and a little while later she pmed me saying i was the one who got her permabanned. I've never even reported her before :lol:

She made the second account after she got permabanned i guess. I don't even know..
Trying to write something and feeling like this :ahee: ... :colondollar: ... :cry2:
Um...I don't even know how to respond to that. I never pegged Maya as the kinda person who would post this sorta stuff. But surely a warning would've sufficed? :/

Oh gosh.

'The Borgia Bride' - my original copy is falling apart and I saw one with a beautiful alternate cover. It's not there anymore so I suppose I'll just have to stick with the old cover. It's no big deal. :smile:

Shame. :frown:
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
I did not...i commented on her thread and a little while later she pmed me saying i was the one who got her permabanned. I've never even reported her before :lol:

She made the second account after she got permabanned i guess. I don't even know..

Not really a laughing matter for me. Give she is someone I care about. :s-smilie:
Not really a laughing matter for me. Give she is someone I care about. :s-smilie:

I am laughing at the fact that she just accused me out of the blue. You won't get permabanned instantly without having loads of previous warnings and cards. I thought that's how it worked. But ok..
Original post by Anon_98
On second thoughts, I'll probably get in trouble for posting that tbh.. :getmecoat:

Um yes, my thoughts exactly..although I dont like judging other people's actions etc. ^-^ Thread was removed shortly afterwards, so I guess its okay. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope she's okay :frown:
Original post by Anon_98
Um essentially...

"I'll pay you £7 if you allow me to cut up a body part of your own choosing, I'll repeat this thrice to ensure maximum satisfaction as I watch the blood drip. You will be paid shortly afterwards...we can raise this to £15 if necessary, its urgent.

Ideal location- London."

Posted from TSR Mobile

Casually scrolling and then bam I see this..

Original post by Biryani007
Casually scrolling and then bam I see this..

Lmaoo this was so me. I was baffled

Latest