The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

:smile: they can come and I will take them around too. Ill charge 25 an hour though - I think thats what tour guides get... But you're probably right, Ozan. :smile:

As long as you want it and work for it hard enough, there is not a thing you cannot achieve. Mobile
Türk indirimi beleş olsun :smile: sana bi yemek ısmarlarım ama Turkish style :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OzantheAussie
Şuan Avustralya'danım. Okumaya Eylül'de gelicem bristol'a. Have u always lived in londra?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol... I just realised I answered a question you asked someone else. Awkward... Sorry Lena!

As long as you want it and work for it hard enough, there is not a thing you cannot achieve. Mobile
Lol did u ! I didn't even realise :smile: I am using the phone app and it's quite confusing who reply to what but yeh anyways. I think we should go to private messaging than here for a good cause lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sup
This thread is still (partially) alive? :zomg:
Hi everyone!

I'm also from Turkey but I'm living in the US and hoping to come to europe(France/Germany etc.) for college. This'll be my senior year in high school this year so there's only one year left!! Anyways I'd love to meet turkish people living/studying in central europe to ask some questions and other than that I'm hoping to meet some turkish people in general:smile:
Half turkish, am i entitled to be here.
Do u speak Turkish ? :smile:
I'm not sure if you said that to me but yeah turkce konusabiliyorum :biggrin:
Merhaba everyone
Tamam o halde türksün problem yok :wink:
Original post by JohnsHatun
Lol... I just realised I answered a question you asked someone else. Awkward... Sorry Lena!

Hey, haven't seen you around before :smile:

What are you studying?
Original post by queen-bee
Merhaba everyone

You're everywhere on the forum :eek:
Original post by Sgt.Incontro
You're everywhere on the forum :eek:

Lol good
Original post by queen-bee
Lol good

Reporting for spam :wink:
Original post by Sgt.Incontro