The Student Room Group

Whats your financial situation like? as in credit, debit etc.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by jamesthehustler
he gave me these figures i'm just redisplaying them

So perhaps you should have initially said:

"My friends CLAIMS to have made this much"

Obviously this is about as believable as some of the figures we see you CLAIM to have made yourself :wink:
Original post by Reue
So perhaps you should have initially said:

"My friends CLAIMS to have made this much"

Obviously this is about as believable as some of the figures we see you CLAIM to have made yourself :wink:

he gave me the account balance sheet as i can do accounting so i did this for him
Reply 62
he gave me the account balance sheet as i can do accounting so i did this for him

He made several hundred thousand pounds and yet did not hire a professional accountant?
Original post by Reue
He made several hundred thousand pounds and yet did not hire a professional accountant?

i have a level 4 degree that took 3 years to earn
I have 28p in my account guys. Its pay day in 2 minutes though :smile:
Original post by Reue
Considering you said you were 19 a few months ago, You started your degree when you were 16?

While I find your BS amusing; perhaps make it slightly more difficult to detect?

Or even better... take all of this excessive energy and actually put it towards earning a tiny percentage of the money you pretend to have.

yes in college i finished the course in january
A lot worse having taken a substantial amount of time off work, gone on an expensive holiday and looking to buy a new car..
Financial situation is now better compared to what it was 2 months ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I have a current account on which I keep a very low balance (just for my monthly expenses).
In addition I have 2 savings accounts, and a stock trading account.

I travel a lot, so I have a Visa credit card that lets me collect frequent flyer miles by spending money.
sounds like i need to say how
he spent the six on a patek philippe 1892 pocket watch in 18ct gold and made £20,000
with that he bought a rolls royce silver shadow, an aston martin db7 and a bentley turbo r which he sold for 11k, 25k and 10k respectively (total 46k)
he bought a ferrari model t and restored it before auctioning it making 85k
he bought a 300ct uncut ruby for 75,000 and made 300k on that
then bought a ferrari f40 at auction for 280k in abu dhabi and flipped it in the usa making 700k after transport fees
spent 30k on a tanker, 27k on a mercedes g-class and 14k on a diamond ring
which he sold for 55k, 64k and 60k respectively totalling 179k on to his cash making 788k
then spent 40k at auction on 8.8kg of gold bricks worth 212k at the time so 748+212= 960 then good sir is your answer in full detail

I love that you typed this whole post.
Original post by SmashConcept
I love that you typed this whole post.

it is easy at a 130 characters per minute
it is easy at a 130 characters per minute

And at no point did you stop to think "I wonder if ANYONE will believe this obviously made up story."
Reply 72
Original post by SmashConcept
And at no point did you stop to think "I wonder if ANYONE will believe this obviously made up story."

He's a regular around these parts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending