The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon_98
Um essentially...

"I'll pay you £7 if you allow me to cut up a body part of your own choosing, I'll repeat this thrice to ensure maximum satisfaction as I watch the blood drip. You will be paid shortly afterwards...we can raise this to £15 if necessary, its urgent.

Ideal location- London."

Posted from TSR Mobile

She was just joking as well :frown:
Why did she get permaban :cry2:
Original post by william walker
Her name is Maya. :colonhash:

I understand she is someone close to you but that sort of behaviour coming from her is tad stupid honestly. Even when she used to be on that tiny chat thing I got scared that day cause she used to act weird and stuff etc

Is she like mentally ill or something?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Feraligatr
Aaah :redface:
I think I've heard of her :redface:

God, that reminds me of a horror movie or something :redface:

Tell me about it. Especially the part were she watches in satisfaction :lol:
Original post by Anon_98
Yep, Maya. :h:

Mhm...I couldn't agree more, I suppose you can imagine what the thread was like.:erm: I'm not entirely sure tbh, guess it wasn't her fault(?) ^-^

Aw don't say that, I don't think she's that sort. ^-^

Spoiler

I'm awfully sorry, I probably shouldn't have posted that. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not? I do hope for her sake that she was attention seeking...otherwise i have no words to say....
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Tell me about it. Especially the part were she watches in satisfaction :lol:

I can't put a finger on what horror movie or incident it reminds me of though. Perhaps Armin Meiwes :puke:
anybody want to talk about something else, if she was attention seeking this doesn't help and if she was just joking why bother talking about it.
Original post by Mary562
Yes I'm good thanks.

More importantly how are you?

Did you just blank me puffa fish?:colonhash:
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Good god, what is your obsession with her?!?! :curious:

My obsession is with Hilrho.

I do care deeply about Ilovereading though. After the things she has talked with me about and told me. I don't like people saying bad things about her or insulting her when they don't know anything about her. I think she is very interesting and a very capable person. In some ways more interesting and capable than Hilrho.
Her name is Maya. :colonhash:

Apparently you're not actually good looking.:tongue:
Original post by Mary562
I understand she is someone close to you but that sort of behaviour coming from her is tad stupid honestly. Even when she used to be on that tiny chat thing I got sacred that day cause she used to act weird and stuff etc

She probably thought it would be best to share, I dont think she's that weird...she was just enthusiastic + stuff on there(?)which was really great in my opinion. :woo:

That's a little mean..:erm: Especially if she isnt mentally ill..asking that sort of question can be really insulting + stuff. She might need to sort out the problem but um.. asking that just isnt v nice. ^-^

Original post by chelseafreak
anybody want to talk about something else, if she was attention seeking this doesn't help and if she was just joking why bother talking about it.

Thank you + I'm sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Frank Corleone
Apparently you're not actually good looking.:tongue:

I know. :frown:
Original post by Mary562
I understand she is someone close to you but that sort of behaviour coming from her is tad stupid honestly. Even when she used to be on that tiny chat thing I got sacred that day cause she used to act weird and stuff etc

No she isn't mentally ill. She just has problems and deals with them differently from other people. She needs to accept it and control it. However sometimes the urges become to much and she needs a release.
I know. :frown:

There there now.:console:

PM your pic let me decide?you might actually surprise me.:teeth:
Original post by Anon_98
She probably thought it would be best to share, I dont think she's that weird...she was just enthusiastic + stuff on there(?)which was really great in my opinion. :woo:

That's a little mean..:erm: Especially if she isnt mentally ill..asking that sort of question can be really insulting + stuff. She might need to sort out the problem but um.. asking that just isnt v nice. ^-^

osted from TSR Mobile

Well what I've said is an opinion as well not fact :lol:

Not really, I'm serious on that question.
No she isn't mentally ill. She just has problems and deals with them differently from other people. She needs to accept it and control it. However sometimes the urges become to much and she needs a release.

Ah right. Fair enough that makes sense.
Original post by Frank Corleone
There there now.:console:

PM your pic let me decide?you might actually surprise me.:teeth:

So how do you know I am not actually good looking?

It doesn't matter. My point was that I am better looking than you. You can not objectively judge that. So there would be no point me PMing you a pic of me.

Damn I am good sometimes.
My obsession is with Hilrho.

I do care deeply about Ilovereading though. After the things she has talked with me about and told me. I don't like people saying bad things about her or insulting her when they don't know anything about her. I think she is very interesting and a very capable person. In some ways more interesting and capable than Hilrho.

I am friends with that dude Louieee his quite a nice guy.

He just stalks my Skype everyday messaging me.:indiff:
Original post by Mary562
Well what I've said is an opinion as well not fact :lol:

Not really, I'm serious on that question.

'Onken' is the best yoghurt company.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So how do you know I am not actually good looking?

It doesn't matter. My point was that I am better looking than you. You can not objectively judge that. So there would be no point me PMing you a pic of me.

Damn I am good sometimes.

No way i am way better looking than you. You were voted like 4/10.

Latest