The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frank Corleone
I don't break my promises I am afraid, believe what you like, but I am not telling.

Bye.

Well in that case I just hope the person who told you what I look like sees that and owns up to what they did.
Original post by Anon_98
Um..Can I just apologise to like everyone on this thread, Im awfully sorry for what I wrote and it was really silly of me to post it since it happened yesterday and therefore in the past and.. :cry2: I wasn't thinking at the time and I know that isnt an excuse but.. -Sorry...and if any TSR background people come across this then I've erased my message if that helps. I know I shouldn't have posted it but I sort of realised that too late.- It wont happen again. Sorry. andd ofc it has bits TornadoGR4, ofc.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

what did you write :O?
Original post by william walker
Well in that case I just hope the person who told you what I look like sees that and owns up to what they did.

Ok.
And just because someone voted you 4/10 why remove them from your life?:s-smilie:

She probably just did not think you were attractive.

They have gone behind my back to talk with someone else about how I look. They have betrayed the trust I put in them by showing them a photo of me. So they are done. :h:

owns up to having an opinion?
Original post by chelseafreak
owns up to having an opinion?

It isn't about the opinion it is about the topic of the discussion.
It isn't about the opinion it is about the topic of the discussion.

why does it matter so much if someone thinks your a 4/10 in the looks department?
Reply 5867
hmm mellow..
why does it matter so much if someone thinks your a 4/10 in the looks department?

If they said I was 10/10 and the best looking man they had seen. The point is they went behind my back.
Original post by rhiifuu
what did you write :O?

Like a sentence that I shouldn't have written...but probably didnt need that long explanation. I'm officially going crazy Rhi, send help. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
If they said I was 10/10 and the best looking man they had seen. The point is they went behind my back.

look people have opinions and do talk about other people they know, there might be a chance they knew you would react this way if just said to your face that they didn't think you were good looking. so they were talking with other friends and it came up, do you know the context of the discussion or a you just pissed that you get talked about when your not there, if its the later i'm sorry to be the one to break it to you but it happens in life.
Original post by Anon_98
Like a sentence that I shouldn't have written...but probably didnt need that long explanation. I'm officially going crazy Rhi, send help. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nooooo, Nonny! I iz here, You can stop going crazy. :hugs:
Original post by Mochassassin
Nooooo, Nonny! I iz here, You can stop going crazy. :hugs:

SaaassSSsSSssss XD Oh god. :hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's the only thing that makes my face appealing tbh, otherwise I'd probably be a Shrek.:rofl:

Idk, I just see you going on about them all the time :lol:

I love your username.:lol:

Thank you :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile
look people have opinions and do talk about other people they know, there might be a chance they knew you would react this way if just said to your face that they didn't think you were good looking. so they were talking with other friends and it came up, do you know the context of the discussion or a you just pissed that you get talked about when your not there, if its the later i'm sorry to be the one to break it to you but it happens in life.

I don't care if people find me attractive or good looking, that isn't what I hang my hat on.

Sure I know people talk about me behind my bad and I don't like it, but I can get over it. The context of the conversation seems to be the person messaging the other person say don't worry he is only a 4/10. If they see this and tell me, owning up to it I could forgive them. Since the other guy I called less good looking than me isn't going to tell me who said it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Like a biatch...sigh...
I don't care if people find me attractive or good looking, that isn't what I hang my hat on.

Sure I know people talk about me behind my bad and I don't like it, but I can get over it. The context of the conversation seems to be the person messaging the other person say don't worry he is only a 4/10.

so you don't mind if people find you attractive and don't like when people talk about you but can get over it. so what on earth are you annoyed about.
so you don't mind if people find you attractive and don't like when people talk about you but can get over it. so what on earth are you annoyed about.

I guess it is the fact the went behind my back, the intent behind what they did and the fact the lied to me.
I guess it is the fact the went behind my back, the intent behind what they did and the fact the lied to me.

from what you have said they haven't lied to you, they have just had a conversation involving you with someone else. yes the context isn't great but they have voiced an opinion in a private conversation so as far as i can see they haven't done anything wrong.
from what you have said they haven't lied to you, they have just had a conversation involving you with someone else. yes the context isn't great but they have voiced an opinion in a private conversation so as far as i can see they haven't done anything wrong.

To enable someone I doesn't like me to use it against me.

Latest