The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by william walker
To enable someone I doesn't like me to use it against me.

i'm sure that was the intention
Original post by chelseafreak
i'm sure that was the intention

Intention is meaningless, what actually happens is what matters. At least you can't now understand where I am coming from.
Original post by TornadoGR4
Does it have bits in it?

Sorry about that. :rofl: But answering your question properly- yes, mine has both Mango + Apple pieces, I'd ask you the same but I can't imagine what kind of bits they'd place in vanilla yoghurt..so Im guessing its smooth(?) Yoghurt with bits is the ultimate best, ofc. :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Sorry about that. :rofl: But answering your question properly- yes, mine has both Mango + Apple pieces, I'd ask you the same but I can't imagine what kind of bits they'd place in vanilla yoghurt..so Im guessing its smooth(?) Yoghurt with bits is the ultimate best, ofc. :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get out. Get out, now.
Intention is meaningless, what actually happens is what matters. At least you can't now understand where I am coming from.

no intention does matter, if they said it deliberately to hurt you it would be worse than just having an innocent discussion. i still can't see why your so annoyed since you keep not making sense.
no intention does matter, if they said it deliberately to hurt you it would be worse than just having an innocent discussion. i still can't see why your so annoyed since you keep not making sense.

I don't make sense to those people who can't understand me. So you. No point talking about this with you anymore.
Get out. Get out, now.

XD NoOOoOOooOOo. :getmecoat:

I suppose you don't like juice with bits in either...or ice cream with like miniature strawberry pieces. :woo: I think its you who should get out. (':

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
XD NoOOoOOooOOo. :getmecoat:

I suppose you don't like juice with bits in either...or ice cream with like miniature strawberry pieces. :woo: I think its you who should get out. (':

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said now.
I don't make sense to those people who can't understand me. So you. No point talking about this with you anymore.

you don't make sense when you keep changing your mind about what matters to you. thats all i have left to say on the matter
I said now.

Okay, okay- whatever you say. :bubbles:

Posted from TSR Mobile
so how is everyone feeling?
so how is everyone feeling?

Restless and can't sleep! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
Restless and can't sleep! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

same, what you been up to?
Original post by Anon_98
Like a sentence that I shouldn't have written...but probably didnt need that long explanation. I'm officially going crazy Rhi, send help. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

*hugs anon* There, there. Don't be hard on yourself ^-^

*sends help*
Exhausted and achey :sad:
Original post by cupcakes87
Exhausted and achey :sad:

Y

Posted from TSR Mobile
same, what you been up to?

I have had a medical day! it's now a waiting game..I ended up getting up and watching my recording the British bake off!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
I have had a medical day! it's now a waiting game..I ended up getting up and watching my recording the British bake off!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

whats a medical day?

didnt sleep well :redface:
**** dreams and their false hope

jasdas 5 days asdhajksdh

Latest