The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Shed End
Just inspired by another song of yours that was stolen from us in the first place.

Noticed a lot of empty seats towards the end, take it there's no wi-fi at the emirates for your lot to vote in polls.

Still crying from the Community Shield I take it then?
Original post by Stefano93
Still crying from the Community Shield I take it then?

Yeah I'm gutted we didn't get the chance to lift a big plate.
ngl, great to see people realising what a hypocrite Moh is, been saying it since we beat 2-0 in the league cup a few years ago

https://vine.co/v/ew07mQYPK5j
ngl, great to see people realising what a hypocrite Moh is, been saying it since we beat 2-0 in the league cup a few years ago

https://vine.co/v/ew07mQYPK5j

He's a complete melt in general. Today's video summed him up completely. Utter embarrassment to himself and the rest of the Arsenal support. I go on about this kind of thing too much don't I.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
He's a complete melt in general. Today's video summed him up completely. Utter embarrassment to himself and the rest of the Arsenal support. I go on about this kind of thing too much don't I.

Yeah but I've been saying it for years so I don't mind haha - only yourself and maybe one or two Arsenal fans on Twitter say it like it is. Your fanbase in general, at least those on social media, are far too wishywashy. When it's going well they're hopelessly deluded, when it goes badly it's like the apocalypse.

Dickheads like Piers Morgan don't help either - did you see what he tweeted after the Chelsea-Swansea match?
it is because of trolling that Arsenal FC have more TSR threads than any other football club
Yeah but I've been saying it for years so I don't mind haha - only yourself and maybe one or two Arsenal fans on Twitter say it like it is. Your fanbase in general, at least those on social media, are far too wishywashy. When it's going well they're hopelessly deluded, when it goes badly it's like the apocalypse.

Dickheads like Piers Morgan don't help either - did you see what he tweeted after the Chelsea-Swansea match?

People take it far too seriously imo;you win some, you lose some. Such is life. Move on.

No I don't follow him, fat grass c*nt. What did he say?
ArsenalFanTV was a mess today lmao
Original post by Leking9
ArsenalFanTV was a mess today lmao

It was amazing today, this is probably their funniest video yet

[video="youtube;60FpAWZeJMU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60FpAWZeJMU[/video]
Original post by Rk2k14
Real Madrid won't be buying a replacement for Benzema, it'll be a winger.
Ronaldo is very likely to play the strikers role this season, especially if Benzema leaves so thats why you have a decent chance of getting him.

Then again, wouldn't rule out Madrid for putting 60 mill on Aguero. :biggrin:

£60m for Aguero would get rejected instantly
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
People take it far too seriously imo;you win some, you lose some. Such is life. Move on.

No I don't follow him, fat grass c*nt. What did he say?

IMG_20150810_004540.jpg

Basically came out with the most original and wittiest thing i've ever heard - something along the lines of iirc

"Chelsea 2-2 Swansea and Courtios red card - cech mate"
The nonces on Arsenal fan tv (bar Robbie) personify everything that is wrong with your fanbase.

God I love it.
Jesus. That man is going to go down for noncing very soon. Mark my words.

In regards to AFTV, basically what I've been saying for a long time. Couldn't give a toss about home games anymore, but the frustrating thing is pretty much every other club takes a proper, passionate following to away games. I don't know how we have so many replica wearing, AFTV melts who go away.
(edited 8 years ago)
The nonces on Arsenal fan tv (bar Robbie) personify everything that is wrong with your fanbase.

God I love it.

As bad as they are, the blokes on 100percentchelsea aren't much better either...
that united fan on aftv was jokes tho
almost had a fight by the looks of it lmaooooooo
AFTV is genuinely ruining the image of arsenal and our fans. That's what happens when there's a trade off between making decent, sensible content about issues at our club, or fans fighting, shouting and crying over every little thing (or more recently these absolutely PATHETIC "superfan" battles which are basically 2 grown men from different clubs making complete bellends out of themselves).
Which one is going to go viral and get them more money? I'll give you a clue it's the "what do you do with milk that's gone sour" bull**** meltdown videos, not the ones with the ginger fan who's on there every month or so who is never stupidly pro Wenger or melodramatic when we lose.

Tbf Robbie is the worst of them all, he may be a relatively sensible fan, but right now he's being a fat, greedy little piggy interviewing a loads of ****ing losers for personal gain, whilst tarnishing the clubs image in the process (and knowing full well what he's doing).
All of the fans on the YouTube TV channels deserve to be lined up and executed anyway.

They're a ridiculous brand of knobhead, ruining perceptions of clubs from all over the country and seemingly becoming the face of the supporters. For any serious fan discussion, you're better off listening to some of the awesome podcasts on offer from neutrals and certain clubs' fanbases.
I guess it takes a certain personality to want to be interviewed about a game of football as a supporter in front of a hundred fans (i.e. be the centre of attention and believe your views are the most important in the fan base).

And 100% of people with that personality are *****.
Original post by leinad2012
I guess it takes a certain personality to want to be interviewed about a game of football as a supporter in front of a hundred fans (i.e. be the centre of attention and believe your views are the most important in the fan base).

And 100% of people with that personality are *****.

Are you calling Hayles one of those people then? :tongue:

I think there's a difference between offering an insightful analysis of the game, instead of just whining and crying about it and getting in to fights.

Whenever Liverpool lose a match, I don't really want to be involved in that environment for a while - I seldom watch the highlights or post match interviews, and I'd definitely not want to be interviewed after the game.

All in all, I can imagine that losing at home on the opening day is bloody infuriating but I don't see this as anything but a one-off for Arsenal (and Chelsea while we're talking about it).
Not gonna lie, it's bloody entertaining though :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest