The Student Room Group
University College Birmingham
Birmingham

It's not too late to join us

If you are looking to join us in September 2015 it's still not too late to apply as we still have places on our Foundation and Undergraduate Degree courses. Call us on: 0121 604 1040
Hi,
Will the people applying through clearing be able to get spaces in the halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by BusayoCray
Hi,
Will the people applying through clearing be able to get spaces in the halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi - if you apply through clearing you can still apply for a place in halls. We can't guarantee a place in halls but if you complete your application form now via our website you will be notified after the 14 August if you have a place.
Is there still spaces on the speech and language therapy course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oops, sorry wrong Birmingham uni!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by University College Birmingham
Hi - if you apply through clearing you can still apply for a place in halls. We can't guarantee a place in halls but if you complete your application form now via our website you will be notified after the 14 August if you have a place.

So how do I find accommodation then if I don't get a place in the halls as I don't know anywhere in Birmingham? And is Ucb part of Birmingham University?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So how do I find accommodation then if I don't get a place in the halls as I don't know anywhere in Birmingham? And is Ucb part of Birmingham University?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,
We will try to place you in halls but Student Services also maintains a register of flats,bedsits and shared houses all within reasonable commuting distance of UCB. Birmingham has a good choice of suitable, affordable private sector accommodation with the approximate cost of rented accommodation ranging from £60-£90 per week, excluding bills.

Many of our courses are accredited by the University of Birmingham but we aren't part of the university.

I hope this helps :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
When will Btec students get their confirmation??

Posted from TSR Mobile
When will Btec students get their confirmation??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

Thanks for your message - please contact our admissions team on 0121 604 1040 or email [email protected].

Thanks
Original post by University College Birmingham
Hi,

Thanks for your message - please contact our admissions team on 0121 604 1040 or email [email protected].

Thanks

I got in already, thanks anyways.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending