The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

**** love that song. Are we human or are we Arsenallllll
Original post by sr90
I still find it incredible that in Arsenal's 100 year history they've never been relegated.

Still find it incredible that they were allowed to pay their way into the top flight back in the early 1930's.
Original post by sr90
I still find it incredible that in Arsenal's 100 year history they've never been relegated.

Das it.

Original post by The Shed End
Still find it incredible that they were allowed to pay their way into the top flight back in the early 1930's.

Looool there's always something from you
No, yeah, I'm actually with Shed on this one. Never been relegated isn't really valid when you bought back in
Arsenal were the original Chelsea/City/PSG then
Original post by TornadoGR4
No, yeah, I'm actually with Shed on this one. Never been relegated isn't really valid when you bought back in

lol idk just felt like quoting him

FYI that was in 1919 not the early 30's.
Did you know arsenal is in the 20th position lolwtfomg
Original post by DiceTheSlice

19th :u:

19th* WBA conceded 3... With a little luck, Gooners are staying up
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Das it.

Looool there's always something from you

Disturbing pic...
Disturbing pic...

It's making my ribs hurt :redface:
Lol at Shed End being top poster in this thread :tongue:
The election process was corrupt as **** tbh, it wasn't just Arsenal who benefitted from that.
Honestly I couldn't give a **** what happened in football 100 years ago anyway. Might as well be talking with a bunch of Aston Villa fans.
I said months, no years ago, that you wouldn't seriously challenge for the league until Wenger started being more cuthroat and bought a world class keeper. Despite all the wumming from yesterday I still expect you to put up a tough fight. Now he's done that seems most people agree with what I was saying.

Been calling out Moh since October 2013. Partly because im #obsessed, but also because i've always known his pretentious style of spewing out cherry-picked (and incorrect) facts would fool the gimps around him - and Arsenal fans with the intellectual capacity of a potato who watch aftv and soak up what he says. After yesterday, seems even more people are starting to realise that. There must be a point in someone's life where they realise things may not be going to plan when you're stood outside a stadium in your replica shirt shouting at other middle aged men in replica shirts and telling them to "talk about net spend".

My final prediction/conclusion/gaurentee is that Arsenal won't win the Premier League/Champions League while Wenger is in charge.
My final prediction/conclusion/gaurentee is that Arsenal won't win the Premier League/Champions League while Wenger is in charge.

Most Arsenal fans would agree with you there. Your squad is good enough, but is the manager? I'm not convinced.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Lol at Shed End being top poster in this thread :tongue:

Post the list mate

Original post by e aí rapaz
Honestly I couldn't give a **** what happened in football 100 years ago anyway. Might as well be talking with a bunch of Aston Villa fans.

Of course you say that, because you're still good now, but when you've been through hard times you need to look back to the good times to give you hope to recapture that glory again.
Held that opinion for a while now. We're never going to push on and become a real dominant force in England and Europe under Wenger. Sad but true.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Held that opinion for a while now. We're never going to push on and become a real dominant force in England and Europe under Wenger. Sad but true.

When was the last time an English club was a dominant force in England let alone Europe?
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest