The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by -sashadasha-
Well right now feeling kinda low but I know these next few days are gonna be emotions everywhere because period AND results day... pray 4 me :afraid:

i will pray for you :smile:
A mix of really happy and extremely nervous :redface:
Reply 5962
lol why i am so silly
I'm very sleepy
Reply 5964
Hungry
Original post by blah3210
i will pray for you :smile:

Appreciated :u:
Tired and fed up of waiting for A Level results day :frown:
Just screwed up my uni exam. :frown:
Truly freaking out about results day
Happy. Didn't even realise results day is this week, I'm actually not worried in the slightest. Also got my interview for McDonalds on Friday so hopefully I will have a job soon!

: )

Oh and good luck to everyone!
Empty.
Original post by mobbsy91
Empty.

:console:
Sleepy :yawn:

Original post by mobbsy91
Empty.

:jumphug:
Stressed.

So much to do..so little time..
Tired. Really, really tired. :smile:
So ****ing messed up. The usual ****-ton of stuff on my head - family, parents, education, time, existential crap ad infinitum - and then her to dwarf that entire list into insignificance. Finally coming to terms with (by which I mean, truly realising the implications of) having been essentially back-stabbed by the one person in my life I've ever considered a friend and so much more, the one person I'd never ever have thought I'd have problems with, let alone she cut me out of her life voluntarily. Like I'm 15 again, lonelier than I've ever been, just a lot more **** to deal with. I'm so tired.
Original post by Biryani007
Stressed.

So much to do..so little time..

Aw no, Birry. I hope you feel less stressful tomorrow! :frown:
Original post by Hashim123
So ****ing messed up. The usual ****-ton of stuff on my head - family, parents, education, time, existential crap ad infinitum - and then her to dwarf that entire list into insignificance. Finally coming to terms with (by which I mean, truly realising the implications of) having been essentially back-stabbed by the one person in my life I've ever considered a friend and so much more, the one person I'd never ever have thought I'd have problems with, let alone she cut me out of her life voluntarily. Like I'm 15 again, lonelier than I've ever been, just a lot more **** to deal with. I'm so tired.

That sounds...intense. Sorry you had to deal with that. I've just sorta gone through something similar and I know a few others on this site who have. I hope you feel better soon. :frown: :hugs:
Original post by Hashim123

:redface: if you want to talk, i'm all ears

Latest