The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Crown Place/Vine Court Accommodation

Anybody know what the chances are of getting accommodation at either crown place or vine court if I come to Liverpool as my insurance choice?
Original post by Maths97Student
Anybody know what the chances are of getting accommodation at either crown place or vine court if I come to Liverpool as my insurance choice?

Maths97Student,

Have you considered private accommodation? At Vita Student we have luxury affordable student accommodation with everything included; bills, weekly cleaning of your studio, 32 - 40 inch smart television, TV license, gym membership, breakfast on weekdays, 200mb of broadband and wifi and so much more!!!

http://www.vitastudent.com/locations/liverpool/

If you want to get in touch, call our results day and clearing hotline 02030961717 or send us an email at [email protected] and our lovely lettings team will give you all the help you need!

What are you hopefully going to study at Liverpool??

Good luck and hope you get the results you wanted!! :smile:

Sophie
www.vitastudent.com
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Vita Student
Maths97Student,

Have you considered private accommodation? At Vita Student we have luxury affordable student accommodation with everything included; bills, weekly cleaning of your studio, 32 - 40 inch smart television, TV license, gym membership, breakfast on weekdays, 200mb of broadband and wifi and so much more!!!

http://www.vitastudent.com/locations/liverpool/

If you want to get in touch, call our results day and clearing hotline 02030961717 or send us an email at [email protected] and our lovely lettings team will give you all the help you need!

What are you hopefully going to study at Liverpool??

Good luck and hope you get the results you wanted!! :smile:

Sophie
www.vitastudent.com

Hi Sophie

I am planning on studying Maths with Business, my firm is Warwick but exams didn't exactly go as planned so I'm pretty certain I am going to Liverpool (which I don't mind because I love Liverpool too).

I am aware that a lot of people have applied to Liverpool this year so theres a good chance that I wont get accommodation. I hadn't previously considered private accommodation but what you've said sounds quite good if I don't get campus accommodation, so I will have a look at that.

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending