The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Always feel sleepy and boring.
Feeling sick - only got an hours sleep and had to wake up at 6am. On my way to Scarborough. Fingers crossed I make it there alive. :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm actually quite nonchalant today, got the feeling it'll be a good day - dunno why but yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mochassassin
Aw no, Birry. I hope you feel less stressful tomorrow! :frown:

I feel more stressed today....I've got so much to get done..argh!

Never mind eh, once I get everything done I'll be stressfree :biggrin:

Original post by Mochassassin
Feeling sick - only got an hours sleep and had to wake up at 6am. On my way to Scarborough. Fingers crossed I make it there alive. :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww, hope you have fun!!

Original post by Hashim123
So ****ing messed up. The usual ****-ton of stuff on my head - family, parents, education, time, existential crap ad infinitum - and then her to dwarf that entire list into insignificance. Finally coming to terms with (by which I mean, truly realising the implications of) having been essentially back-stabbed by the one person in my life I've ever considered a friend and so much more, the one person I'd never ever have thought I'd have problems with, let alone she cut me out of her life voluntarily. Like I'm 15 again, lonelier than I've ever been, just a lot more **** to deal with. I'm so tired.

Hope you're feeling even slightly better today :frown:

Original post by Andy98
I'm actually quite nonchalant today, got the feeling it'll be a good day - dunno why but yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good for you! :biggrin:
I think I overdid it yday. Exhausted today, low appetite and a migraine! Hope everyone else is ok! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5985
too much heartbreak i am heartbroken

Original post by K.C
too much heartbreak i am heartbroken

What's wrong :console: ?
Reply 5987
Original post by somemightsay888
What's wrong :console: ?

i am a vagabond in the universe
Original post by K.C
i am a vagabond in the universe

Knackered after a long day giving people free fizzy drinks/water in the street and also saying to them that Gods love and Grace is free to everyone
As well as giving people flyers to bring their children to a park for a presentation about Gods love for all and some games for the young ones
Then we just played many games from 4-9
And i also have a pounding headache so will sleep in the next 20-30 mins hopefuly
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Knackered after a long day giving people free fizzy drinks/water in the street and also saying to them that Gods love and Grace is free to everyone
As well as giving people flyers to bring their children to a park for a presentation about Gods love for all and some games for the young ones
Then we just played many games from 4-9
And i also have a pounding headache so will sleep in the next 20-30 mins hopefuly

God bless you! He will repay you in some way <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thevamps99xo
God bless you! He will repay you in some way <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tired of today. And tomorrow, and the day after... and the day after that... tired of yesterday as well. And the day before that. And the days before that one.
Original post by blah3210
:redface: if you want to talk, i'm all ears

Thanks.

Original post by Biryani007

Hope you're feeling even slightly better today :frown:

It's one of those things, been a constant ever since it happened about a month ago, not really gonna let up anytime soon. Thanks though.

Manage to get your things done?
Bad coughing fits, can't do anything about them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Biryani007
Good for you! :biggrin:

Wasn't that good in the end

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meh.

Stressed because of Results.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quite **** tbh, and there I was thinking I was getting better.
Nervous- AS results on Thursday.
Excited- Just saw the Edexcel grade boundaries and they look good.
Hungry- I haven't eaten since 9pm.
Reply 5999

Latest