The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Right, so these two constituencies were purposely targeted by the Conservatives for election fraud. Thats what you are saying.

These TWO constituencies made the outcome of the election.

TWO.
Original post by MatureStudent36
The amp have a majority at Holyrood. All of then main issues are devolved issues.

It pains me when I hear the SNP claiming that they can't do anything about the NHS when they control NHS Scotland.

they cant do anything budget wise its whatever cameron and his cronies
Original post by DarrenBCFC
Honestly ? Do you really think that many people read into it. There is ways this movement can target the middle as well

The 2020 Tory campaign should easily get the floaters on side, probably will be a negative campaign warning if the damages of Corbynomics and destroying any fiscal credibility that labour has left, the current Tory voters will stick around and the right of labour will probably move, that is if they haven't already left. By the end of September, beginning of October the damage of Corbyn will be realised, but only when too late to do anything about it. There is only going to be one winner from this leadership battle and that if the British right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fanatical Geek
Right, so these two constituencies were purposely targeted by the Conservatives for election fraud. Thats what you are saying.

These TWO constituencies made the outcome of the election.

TWO.

Did i say that those where blank ballets with no constituency on them. Know I'm thinking this may have been carried out like the referendum fraud the MI5 go around topping up areas to manipulate the income. Just think if there is 200 votes in a seat they will top up te tories to ensure they win the marginals there was no constituency details on them so they could be used anywhere there is 14 ways they can do postal fraud it happend in 92 when Kinnock won but postal fraud gave it major. There is no proof o how they count the votes they can easily manipulate any constit . They was blank and could of been used anywhere.
Original post by Jammy Duel
The 2020 Tory campaign should easily get the floaters on side, probably will be a negative campaign warning if the damages of Corbynomics and destroying any fiscal credibility that labour has left, the current Tory voters will stick around and the right of labour will probably move, that is if they haven't already left. By the end of September, beginning of October the damage of Corbyn will be realised, but only when too late to do anything about it. There is only going to be one winner from this leadership battle and that if the British right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What makes you think Corbyn will win- the rightr wing propaganda I don't believe he will win the media have scared voters off him- and there would be another election within 2 years
"No designated constit?"

You vote for a name on the ballot paper, not a party - I don't know where that source has come from but it's probably wrong.

And 200,000 ballot papers going missing would probably get reported by mainstream media around election time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And what is by the name a logo of the political party. Who knows the counters may be government workers such as MI5 and MI6 because cameron did not want to lose against Milliband
Reply 66
Original post by SausageMan
It has nothing to do with nationality. Scottish students have to pay tuition to study in England so English students have to pay tuition to study in Scotland. Seems fair to me.

Most EU countries have some sort of tuition fees, yet their residents get no fees in Scotland. So yes, the rest of the UK is being singled out.

they cant do anything budget wise

False. The Scottish Parliament has a range of tax-raising powers already over income tax, business taxation, land transactions (ie, Stamp Duty Land Tax), council tax and the odd peculiarity like landfill tax. Devolved, already. It is getting yet more very soon.

Moreover, they can charge and increase fees for services and other revenue-raising activities. Instead, they've removed tolls on bridges, prescription fees and a number of other revenue generators. If they want to increase the Scottish Government budget, they have huge opportunities to do so - yes, at a cost, but that is the decisions that ordinary governments have to make to generate income.

Not that it actually bothers them, given their large, unused end-of-year underspends. They've got more money than they know what to do with, and have had vastly more funding from the UK than the Lib-Lab coalition before them ever did.
Reply 67
Did i say that those where blank ballets with no constituency on them. Know I'm thinking this may have been carried out like the referendum fraud the MI5 go around topping up areas to manipulate the income. Just think if there is 200 votes in a seat they will top up te tories to ensure they win the marginals there was no constituency details on them so they could be used anywhere there is 14 ways they can do postal fraud it happend in 92 when Kinnock won but postal fraud gave it major. There is no proof o how they count the votes they can easily manipulate any constit . They was blank and could of been used anywhere.

I apologise for entertaining your points in my last post. You're clearly deranged.
And what is by the name a logo of the political party. Who knows the counters may be government workers such as MI5 and MI6 because cameron did not want to lose against Milliband

You are aware that one person probably counts a few thousand votes from numerous places during the evening.

I don't even know what to say if you honestly believe the secret services are dedicated to counting votes at election time just to make sure the current PM stays in.

Labour lost. Deal with it.

Blank ballot slips? i.e. blank pieces of paper, were used to manipulate the vote in key marginal constituencies.

You are genuinely delusional.
I've never understood it. As if the English are well served by the British state and by its political system...! We have always been a nation of craven cap-doffers, I suppose that will never change, but it makes me thoroughly ashamed to be British. I'd love to go up and live in Scotland where they don't have things like the bedroom tax and they still have EMA and so on.

The Conservatives are the ones most likely to break up the UK, incidentally, with their divisive and self-serving EU referendum and the rhetoric they have been aiming at every other political party for the past five years.
Blank ballot slips? i.e. blank pieces of paper, were used to manipulate the vote in key marginal constituencies.

They didn't need to use blank ballot papers. Changing the voter registration system from a household- to an individual-based system just prior to the election was enough. It shut out all the private sector tenants who get kicked out after one year and all the young people.

They continue to engineer the electoral system: pressuring the Boundary Commission to produce a pro-Tory review, trying desperately to increase their flimsy majority through EVEL (which I genuinely characterise as a coup). This is with 90% of the media at their heel and God knows how much more campaign funding than any other party. And still the country hates them enough that in ten years they can't win a proper majority.
(edited 8 years ago)

Just open minded. Who would rob a van of ballet papers and youre alsk deluded if you believe everything you are told.
Im almlst certain they used them in Ed Balls seat as he was against a no mark
200,000 in marginal seats is 30 seats go and watch annie logicals youtube video against it. It was part of an agenda that caneron would get in again.
You are aware that one person probably counts a few thousand votes from numerous places during the evening.

I don't even know what to say if you honestly believe the secret services are dedicated to counting votes at election time just to make sure the current PM stays in.

Labour lost. Deal with it.

You beliefe everythkng youre told i believe the following ones where fixed
1970 the one wilson won

The government sent them on a secret mission like the Scottish referendum votes
Original post by scrotgrot
They didn't need to use blank ballot papers. Changing the voter registration system from a household- to an individual-based system just prior to the election was enough. It shut out all the private sector tenants who get kicked out after one year and all the young people.

They continue to engineer the electoral system: pressuring the Boundary Commission to produce a pro-Tory review, trying desperately to increase their flimsy majority through EVEL (which I genuinely characterise as a coup). This is with 90% of the media at their heel and God knows how much more campaign funding than any other party. And still the country hates them enough that in ten years they can't win a proper majority.

That aswell . Again i have connections in government intelligence eve a few dead people voted
Just open minded. Who would rob a van of ballet papers and youre alsk deluded if you believe everything you are told.
Im almlst certain they used them in Ed Balls seat as he was against a no mark
200,000 in marginal seats is 30 seats go and watch annie logicals youtube video against it. It was part of an agenda that caneron would get in again.

Did you read the news article you sent me? It clearly said that that there was no evidence they knew what they were taking?

If they were manipulating it, why would they make sure Ed was only beaten by a few hundred votes?

And the change from household to individual voting would have no effect on evicted tennants - if you don't have an address, you don't have an address.

I genuinely am running out of things I can say to you - you're incapable of accepting defeat, thats clearly the problem.
It was fixed. They say there was no evidence it was used look at the thanet south seat, tory votes where topped up there as well. Lets say something else then 330 seats 33rd degree masons-which your very own david is one of. There is nobody watching them ckunt the votes they could be counting UKIP votes as conservative labour votes as conservative .etc Im absolutely convinced after reading the article that they used the votes elsewhere . Also if there was no electoral fraud then why is it the bloke who voted for himself did not get a vote
Did you read the news article you sent me? It clearly said that that there was no evidence they knew what they were taking?

If they were manipulating it, why would they make sure Ed was only beaten by a few hundred votes?

And the change from household to individual voting would have no effect on evicted tennants - if you don't have an address, you don't have an address.

I genuinely am running out of things I can say to you - you're incapable of accepting defeat, thats clearly the problem.
they cant do anything budget wise its whatever cameron and his cronies

An often repeated myth spread by the SNP, however wholly inaccurate.

The SNP can do an awful Lot budget wise. But rather than raise taxes it's better to blame somebody else.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_variable_rate
Original post by MatureStudent36
An often repeated myth spread by the SNP, however wholly inaccurate.

The SNP can do an awful Lot budget wise. But rather than raise taxes it's better to blame somebody else.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_variable_rate

They dont set their own budget i believe SNP over government
Original post by intelligent con
They both stand up to imperialism that you english impose on everyone. Why do english people always fall for propaganda demonizing sturgeon and adams. I will always vote labour as I live in england but these two parties have more integrity than any english politicians that is a fact. They are tolerant and welcome migrants unlike the evil tories bending to the rhetoric of UKIP picking on migrants.

I wish they were running in all of the UK to show england what it's like to be occupied by a foreign power. In my view the only way for labour to go is corbyn who has proven himself to not be racist and demonize these brave parties and their leaders.

So my question is what valid reasons do people in england have to be scared of these two parties? Can they not look past the rhetoric and think for themselves?

Stop generalising and trying to cause a stir by making a statement then disguising it as a question.

Latest

Trending

Trending