The Student Room Group

AQA Physics PHYA5 - Thursday 18th June 2015 [Exam Discussion Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Sorry, guys, the grade boundaries don't seem to be up yet. I have tried my best but cannot get any. I literally had my launch half an our ago. I hope I didn't keep you in suspense. They will available to the public in the morning anyway but I will try to get the mark schemes by noon, I promise :h:. Sorry again for any inconvenience I may have caused :frown:
Reply 3941
I start work when AQA boundaries are released. Can anyone be kind enough to PM me the boundaries for:

MPC3
MPC4
MM2B
PHYA4
PHA5A/R
PHA6X

???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
Sorry, guys, the grade boundaries don't seem to be up yet. I have tried my best but cannot get any. I literally had my launch half an our ago. I hope I didn't keep you in suspense. They will available to the public in the morning anyway but I will try to get the mark schemes by noon, I promise :h:. Sorry again for any inconvenience I may have caused :frown:

Thanks for trying!
Reply 3943

No worries Mehrdad, thank you anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
No worries Mehrdad, thank you anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries! :smile:
Reply 3945
Here are the mark schemes!

Legend! Thanyou for all your help!
Reply 3946
too low
Reply 3948
Original post by SCAR H
too low

Isn't that a good thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3949
Can someone please PM me the full UMS cap mark for this exam when the converter becomes available?

I'm at work now until 3pm :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Damn high, looks like I got a B
Have I read the grade boundaries right..
Unit 4: 54/75 for 90%
Unit 5A: 62/75 for 90%

Please reply!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So what do we all think we got?
Does anyone have the papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unit 5 is crazy high!! Am I reading it wrong or is it 10 grades higher this year for each grade compared to last year?
Original post by TylerJH
Unit 5 is crazy high!! Am I reading it wrong or is it 10 grades higher this year for each grade compared to last year?

yeah unit 5 is insanely high, getting a B because of it
Hey, was wondering if there was a tool where i could enter all my scores for PHYA1/2/4/5 and my unit 3 and unit 6 scores and it would calculate my final grade? (AQA A)

(edited 8 years ago)
So this year people decided to work hard on unit 5 instead... WTF?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3958
Ffs thus ruins my grade.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by king cobra
Does anyone have the papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

On this page

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending