Now to celebrate :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by theperformer
Got in!

Fantastic news! Which uni and subject?
Original post by Zottula
Fantastic news! Which uni and subject?

Lincoln for Law
I'm really confused: nothing has changed on track for me.. my offers are both conditional :/
Yassss! Nottingham physics 2016 here I come! Best of luck guys, sure everything will turn out all right :smile: xxx
Reply 6
Lincoln for Law

Great stuff :biggrin:.

Check out this link for information of stuff to prepare for university - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=1379-university-freshers-week-starting-your-degree#navuni

Also check out the Lincoln University forum.
Reply 7
Original post by ILovePancakes
I'm really confused: nothing has changed on track for me.. my offers are both conditional :/

You better call your firm uni, maybe they will offer you a place even if you didnt meet the requirements or maybe they will offer you an alternative course!
Reply 8
ME TOO!
Original post by Zottula
Great stuff :biggrin:.

Check out this link for information of stuff to prepare for university - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=1379-university-freshers-week-starting-your-degree#navuni

Also check out the Lincoln University forum.

Thanks!

Now my nerves for results are gone but I have nerves for Uni bcos none of my friends are going to same uni
Original post by ILovePancakes

Don't panic :smile: it means that either the universities haven't updated there results yet, or they've decided not to reject you at this stage :smile: if it's the former, you'll just have to wait and see, sucks :/ if it's the later it may mean that you haven't made the grades and they may want to see how close your ums is, or many stipulate some other terms, but just stay clam, get your results and make sure you take the uni phone numbers with you. Best of luck! :smile:
Thanks!

Now my nerves for results are gone but I have nerves for Uni bcos none of my friends are going to same uni

Aww well that is perfectly normal. Most people will be in the same position, and you'll soon get to know new people.
i won't get my results until 9:30am but i've checked track and i got in (yay) AND I registered for adjustment on track.Does this mean I definitely did better than my expected grades or can everyone register for adjustment on track?

If u just exactly met the conditions of ur firm please just try to register now and tell me what happens!
Original post by Zottula
Aww well that is perfectly normal. Most people will be in the same position, and you'll soon get to know new people.

u seem knowledgeable, please answer the questions in the above post
Reply 14
I got into my firm !! yay:smile:
Original post by Da Di Doo
i won't get my results until 9:30am but i've checked track and i got in (yay) AND I registered for adjustment on track.Does this mean I definitely did better than my expected grades or can everyone register for adjustment on track?

If u just exactly met the conditions of ur firm please just try to register now and tell me what happens!

Hi there!

Now that you're in Adjustment you've at least met, if not exceeded your firm offer... :h:

You need to get your grades now before being able to ring for adjustment.

RF
Original post by catholicgirl
I got into my firm !! yay:smile:

Congratulations!
Original post by mille12
You better call your firm uni, maybe they will offer you a place even if you didnt meet the requirements or maybe they will offer you an alternative course!

Original post by MattyJMP
Don't panic :smile: it means that either the universities haven't updated there results yet, or they've decided not to reject you at this stage :smile: if it's the former, you'll just have to wait and see, sucks :/ if it's the later it may mean that you haven't made the grades and they may want to see how close your ums is, or many stipulate some other terms, but just stay clam, get your results and make sure you take the uni phone numbers with you. Best of luck! :smile:

I did the IB. They had my results a month ago. I missed my Cambridge offer by four points but have been having remarks etc done. Would my insurance change if my firm are putting me on hold? This is just annoying in case I need to go through clearing :/
Original post by Da Di Doo

The adjustment button appears on track for everyone who gets into their firm. This does not mean you did better than expected. The final decision on whether you actually exceeded the conditions or not is made by the university you are trying to apply for.
I ended up not getting the A2 results I was expecting so is it possible now to resit all of my A2 modules or is it too late to apply for that at college.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending