Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Got my offer for Ancient History!!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
I got in for physics i'm so happy
Original post by BP_Tranquility
WOohoo, got in :biggrin: -Are you supposed to do anything on ucas/manchester portal if your place has been confirmed?

you got In for phys right ?!?!??! congrats !! see ya in lectures !!! :P
Reply 2143
Got a place for dentistry! Sooo happy! 😅 Well done to everyone else and good luck if you're still checking...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats to everyone who's got into Manchester! :smile:

Original post by JellyCat99
Has anyone gotten a confirmation email from Manchester? My friend did she got an email a while before track updated. Urghhhh I haven't got any emails, is that bad??

If your place has been confirmed on Track, it's official. They can't turn around now and reject you. Not all departments automatically send out emails straight away, you might find you don't get one until they have some actual information on the start of the year for you.

WOohoo, got in :biggrin: -Are you supposed to do anything on ucas/manchester portal if your place has been confirmed?

Yes, you need to confirm your attendance on My Manchester. I can't remember exactly where the button is but it should be easy to find.
Reply 2145
Yeah boiiiiiiii, accepted for History. See you all in September

Yeah you have to sort your IT account out when you get your letter from UoM telling you your ID then confirming your place here:
https://my.manchester.ac.uk/uPortal/f/u20l1s2/p/academic-life.u20l1n7/max/render.uP?pP_deepLink=%2Fcrucial-guide%2Facademic-life%2Fregistration%2Fconfirm-your-attendance%2F
(edited 8 years ago)
I've met the requirments but my UCAS track page hasn't been updated yet :frown: anyone having the same problem?
Original post by herondale
Got my offer for Ancient History!!

OH Snap! See you soon! :smile:
Hi I got my place for Psychology confirmed today! Was wondering if there's any way I can carry on learning German at Uni because Psychology with German isn't currently offered?
Original post by SickEnigma
I've met the requirments but my UCAS track page hasn't been updated yet :frown: anyone having the same problem?

Yeah i met offer for chem eng but my ucas hasnt updated either
Met my offer for biochem woooooo :smile: :smile: :smile:
Original post by firebaron999
Yeah i met offer for chem eng but my ucas hasnt updated either

Hey! I guess we'll be course-mates. Are you doing Masters/year in industry/both?
Original post by SirCrazyjon
Hey! I guess we'll be course-mates. Are you doing Masters/year in industry/both?

Nice! Im just doing the masters and hoping to switch to year in industry
Original post by Elbob08
OH Snap! See you soon! :smile:

Yay someone else who does it ahaha
Original post by rachelc142
I got in for physics i'm so happy

me too!
I got in for Geography and I also got in for Sheavyn! Congrats to everyone and see you soon!
Got my offer for Engineering foundation year
I got in for Psychology! I cant wait to start!
How do i login to the manchester portal? I only have my university id and have never used it before but on here there are people talking about confirming your place?
Reply 2159
Original post by emliche
How do i login to the manchester portal? I only have my university id and have never used it before but on here there are people talking about confirming your place?

Where did you find your Uni of Manchester ID?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending