The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Postgraduate Applicants/Offer Holders 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by Orangecoffee
UoL hasn't sent me an e-mail. I checked out the results through the kcl accommodations portal. It'll specify the hall and room type offered. You'd also have to make a decision fast - accept or decline the offer by 14 August!

OH! Thanks for that bit of information!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I got international hall single room, but would like to swap for Lillian penson en suite...... helppppp
Hi all! I haven't received any email from the residence team about my offer. The offer page on the portal has a message stating that I cannot access to the offer at this time. Starting to feel a bit worried now... Anyone here who has the same situation like I do?
P.S. I submitted the application on time.
Original post by Lyannette
Hi all! I haven't received any email from the residence team about my offer. The offer page on the portal has a message stating that I cannot access to the offer at this time. Starting to feel a bit worried now... Anyone here who has the same situation like I do?
P.S. I submitted the application on time.

Hi, I'm in the same situation as you! I've been waiting for my email and so far nothing. The accommodation team did say that there'll be a second round of offers made on the 14th so I'm hoping to hear from them soon.
Original post by Piano_Player
Hi, I'm in the same situation as you! I've been waiting for my email and so far nothing. The accommodation team did say that there'll be a second round of offers made on the 14th so I'm hoping to hear from them soon.

Glad to know that someone is having the same situation so at least I'm not alone :P I hope we can still get our top 5 in the second round...
Reply 425
I have an offer for a single ensuite room at College Hall and would be willing to swap for a single room at International Hall.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wdz
I have an offer for a single ensuite room at College Hall and would be willing to swap for a single room at International Hall.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, why do you wanna swap? Just curious
Hello again, anyone offered a room in Angel Lane?:smile:
Original post by iliasbaf
Hello again, anyone offered a room in Angel Lane?:smile:

Mine one is in Angel Lane. What's yours?
Original post by alistair0505
Mine one is in Angel Lane. What's yours?

Mine also in Angel Lane. Just wanted to check if anyone else offered a room there. Hope our rooms are as good as we want them to
Hello, I got an offer for twin at Nutford (£132.30 per week only!) and would like to swap for a single room/ studio (ensuite or non-ensuite is fine) in any intercollegiate hall. Thanks!
Original post by iliasbaf
Mine also in Angel Lane. Just wanted to check if anyone else offered a room there. Hope our rooms are as good as we want them to

Greetings from Hong Kong :smile:
Reply 432
Original post by Christina92
Hi, why do you wanna swap? Just curious

The rate of the room I've been allocated somewhat exceeds my budget. But everything else is fantastic otherwise, so I'm in two minds now. Gahhhh

Anyway, five days before one can accept their UoL hall offer, so yay!
Original post by alistair0505
Greetings from Hong Kong :smile:

Haha. Greetings from Greece too. C u there!
Original post by TheTrueNorth
Unconditional offer for a Public Policy MA, very excited, I never got a chance to study abroad (Coming from the U.S.) so I suppose I am making up for that!

I'm coming from the US too! Portland, OR, what about you? I'm in the SSPP dept too, studying Env, Politics, & Globalization.
I'm rejecting our accom offer for a couples accom at intercollegiate (we found a private sublet through airbnb), so if anyone is on the waitlist for that, i hope you get in!
Reply 436
I have been offered accommodation at International Hall (Single Studio). This is way above my budget. Is there someone who has a standard room at Iris Brook/Orchard Lisle and willing to swap?
Anyone doing msc data science at kings this sept ??
Still no email. Starting to get worried now. I just hope they have a place in the UoL halls for me :frown:

e: Okay, I spoke to a King's rep and the second round of offers for postgraduate accommodation will be made on the 17th, not today.
(edited 8 years ago)
Still no email for me either.
Called the residence team earlier today and found out that they were not aware that my offer turned unconditional a few weeks ago so they did not have any accommodation offer for me until I called them. They then discovered the updated status of my profile.
The staff from the team told me that she would try allocating me into a residence yet at the same time suggested me to start finding housing from private sector 'just in case'.
Tbh, I'm quite dissappointed at what had happened as I applied everything on time. If they update the database of the students before the allocation process, I may have given an offer in the first round.
So if there's anyone out there who has their offer turned unconditional within these four weeks and haven't received any offer yet, you better give the team a call.

Quick Reply

Latest