The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Talybont south: How do you know how many rooms in a flat?

I'm in talybont south house 18 flat 1 ground floor and wondering how you know how many rooms there are in that flat- like how many people will share you're kitchen and stuff -)
Reply 1
I don't think you do know until you get there. I've heard it's normally 6..
If you find flat mates though and one of them is in room 7 or 8, you'll know you're a flat with 8 people. xD
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
I dunno about other houses but House 6 there flats for 7 students. Now I am in House 20, as I remember there flats for 6 or less.
Hi! I was wondering this too.

By the way I am in House 18 too, Flat 2 though, so will probably see you there. When are you moving in?

B x
Reply 4
I'm the same this year but in flat 2! Do you have any idea how many rooms are in my flat??
Reply 5
Im in the same flat this year, how many rooms did you have?? Id be really greatful if you could let me know!
Original post by BronwenWeatherby
Hi! I was wondering this too.

By the way I am in House 18 too, Flat 2 though, so will probably see you there. When are you moving in?

B x
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Rachel.joke
I'm in talybont south house 18 flat 1 ground floor and wondering how you know how many rooms there are in that flat- like how many people will share you're kitchen and stuff -)

Im in flat 2 this year so would be greatful if you knew how many rooms are in my flat!
I am in Talybont South House 19 Ground Floor Flat 2 Room 1 :smile:
Original post by Asdfghjky
Im in flat 2 this year so would be greatful if you knew how many rooms are in my flat!

Well I'm in room 8 in flat 1 so at least that many I'm guessing

Hey, I lived in house 19 four (four?! God I'm so old!) years ago and know that house 18 is 8-bed flats. It'll be 2 flats x 4 floors x 8 people per flat (so 64 people per house) Most of talybont (in my experience) Is the same but some are 6 or even 4 beds. You're going to have an amazing time - so jealous! Feel free to throw more questions about taly (or anything else) at me :smile:
Reply 10

Im in that flat too! Do you have facebook?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending