The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chelseafreak
great linkin park reference

Thank ya son
Original post by Remainresilient_
OMG I totally know how you feel, instead of AABB i got AABC though. It's annoying to try so hard and still not get the results that you were expecting or hoping to get. But next year with even harder work, determination and complete focus, we'll get the grades that we need! what subjects do you do & what course do you want to do at university?
Aw, I'm so sorry bro. Yeah, there's still hope in A2 I guess. :smile: Well, grades aren't too important for me since I want to do some kind of art or animation (it's mainly portfolio) but just in case, unis like Lancaster (though I'm not sure if it applies to Fine Art) require stuff like AAA* or somethingI'm doing Fine Art, Graphics, English Language, Computing at AS (dropping English at A2 though huehue), so just focussing on art subjects mostly~Yourself? :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by Deathinmycoffee
Thank ya sonAw, I'm so sorry bro. Yeah, there's still hope in A2 I guess. :smile: Well, grades aren't too important for me since I want to do some kind of art or animation (it's mainly portfolio) but just in case, unis like Lancaster (though I'm not sure if it applies to Fine Art) require stuff like AAA* or somethingI'm doing Fine Art, Graphics, English Language, Computing at AS (dropping English at A2 though huehue), so just focussing on art subjects mostly~Yourself? :smile:

Spoiler

Hey no problemo & ooo that sounds really fun, well I wish you the best of luck in the future with getting the grades & into your chosen university!!! & I do bio, chem, maths & physics (got the C in physics :frown: so deffo dropping it) & I want to do Chemistry or Natural Sciences in the future hopefully
feeling annoyed and fustrated...havent got my as results...their coming in tommorow...
ANXIOUS! Soon moving far away from home (Finland) to study in Scotland....
I'm feeling depressed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iloveteddy14
I'm feeling depressed

Posted from TSR Mobile

whats wrong?
Original post by iloveteddy14
I'm feeling depressed

Posted from TSR Mobile

You okay? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
They say the world is your oyster but the world feels like a huge ****ing tosser of an oyster.
should be happy got into uni my first choice all sorted out
been trying to sort out my other problems
I feel terribly upset too :frown:
Reply 6130

why'd she get banned

I'm hungry for your name

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hungover :nothing:
Reply 6133
Mentally and physically tired

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PusE
Mentally and physically tired

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
A little less hungover.
Content. :biggrin:
Proud of myself for finally getting some internship applications completed.
Excited because I have plans to see some friends. Also, those plans clash with a meal with some other friends. Smh.
I think I might have to pull a Katherine Heigl from 27 Dresses and be in two places at once...:lol:
Pretty damn happy if I'm being honest.

Just found out I'm on track for 4 A*s. And I'm top of the class in all four of my subjects. Including the one I was going to drop.

Don't want to brag, but I impressed even myself there... :biggrin:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1439678689.469636.jpg this is how I truly feel right now xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexion
Pretty damn happy if I'm being honest.

Just found out I'm on track for 4 A*s. And I'm top of the class in all four of my subjects. Including the one I was going to drop.

Don't want to brag, but I impressed even myself there... :biggrin:

well done

Latest