The Student Room Group

Will the real TeeEm please stand up!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gilo98
I am really annoyed ahaha, especially given that I got full marks in all other 5 modules! Will ask for a photocopy and will probably resit next year just for my piece of mind.

I honestly wouldn't bother retaking. S1 has very little to do with the other stats modules, so it's not like it's synoptic, thus you'll actually have to put some effort into revising for it. Plus it costs a fair bit to retake
Original post by Gome44
I honestly wouldn't bother retaking. S1 has very little to do with the other stats modules, so it's not like it's synoptic, thus you'll actually have to put some effort into revising for it. Plus it costs a fair bit to retake

Tbh, Im just a little annoyed - I'm sure I'll come to my senses tomorrow :lol: It's just really annoying!!
Original post by Gilo98
Tbh, Im just a little annoyed - I'm sure I'll come to my senses tomorrow :lol: It's just really annoying!!

At the end of the day you have 98.5% in A level maths, that is not easy to come by...
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
At the end of the day you have 98.5% in A level maths, that is not easy to come by...

Thanks, I am very pleased with myself, I promise!
@TeeEm do you still have the mark scheme for this years S1 paper?
Reply 1185
Original post by Gilo98
@TeeEm do you still have the mark scheme for this years S1 paper?

here it is
Original post by TeeEm
here it is

Thank you so much
Original post by TeeEm
here it is

Madas I got my A* in maths!! Your papers helped me a lot, did a few difficult ones on the evening before c3 and c4 and they were super helpful. I'm so grateful :smile: (got 92 and 95 in c3 and c4, 562/600 overall)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1188
Original post by Dylann
Madas I got my A* in maths!! Your papers helped me a lot, did a few difficult ones on the evening before c3 and c4 and they were super helpful. I'm so grateful :smile: (got 92 and 95 in c3 and c4, 562/600 overall)

Posted from TSR Mobile

well done ...
I wish some of my students did as good as you did
Original post by TeeEm
well done ...

Hey man, cheers for taking the time to write your harder papers! I managed to bring my C4 up to 100 UMS! It was so helpful, just enjoyed a bottle of champagne :smile: Cheers, your work is so helpful!
Reply 1190
Original post by Iridann
Hey man, cheers for taking the time to write your harder papers! I managed to bring my C4 up to 100 UMS! It was so helpful, just enjoyed a bottle of champagne :smile: Cheers, your work is so helpful!

well done to another satisfied "customer"
good luck at University.
Original post by TeeEm
well done ...

How did your students do if you don't mind me asking?
Very grateful for all the resources by the way - I'm sure IYGB helped have me prepared for those weird C3/4 and doing or attempting to do those daily questions has allowed my brain to retain some maths abilities over the long gap.
Reply 1192
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
How did your students do if you don't mind me asking?
Very grateful for all the resources by the way - I'm sure IYGB helped have me prepared for those weird C3/4 and doing or attempting to do those daily questions has allowed my brain to retain some maths abilities over the long gap.

Second worse year so far ... (2A*, 3A, 2B and one A* in FM)
(Three have not got in touch yet and I am to scared to ring them)
Original post by TeeEm
Second worse year so far ... (2A*, 3A, 2B and one A* in FM)
(Three have not got in touch yet and I am to scared to ring them)

Your students in real life may not have got the top grades, but your "students" online (myself included) have learned some invaluable stuff from you and we have the top grades...and we are very grateful for your hard work on here and on your website.

I hope you don't feel bad at all that your IRL students may not have done as well as you hoped, because if it wasn't for you then lots of other students online wouldn't have got the top grades either...so we are ver thankful, if that makes any sense :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1194
Original post by Dylann
Your students in real life may not have got the top grades, but your "students" online (myself included) have learned some invaluable stuff from you and we have the top grades...and we are very grateful for your hard work on here and on your website.

I hope you don't feel bad at all that your IRL students may not have done as well as you hoped, because if it wasn't for you then lots of other students online wouldn't have got the top grades either...so we are ver thankful, if that makes any sense :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

so technically I pushed the grade boundaries up....
Original post by TeeEm

Precisely :wink:
Original post by TeeEm
well done to another satisfied "customer"
good luck at University.

Once again thank you, best of luck for the remaining students!
I got an A... thank you for helping me out for the past 3 years of my education :smile:
Original post by TeeEm

Haha, nothing wrong with that. Higher boundaries should mean students are becoming smarter...which is in part due to people like you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1199
Original post by ps1265A
I got an A... thank you for helping me out for the past 3 years of my education :smile:

all the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending