The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
I don't know which you're talking about. :s-smilie: You guys have come up with all sorts of ridiculous names for me that I lost count. :sly:

I don't think I should repeat it on tsr, that given you a clue? :lol:

Original post by Gingerbread101
First she breaks everything, then she does that, what a rebel she is :giggle:

Eh, what did it I break? Think I'm doing rather well with these new tools, I made no mistakes :huff:
Original post by Black Rose

No... :s-smilie:

Eh, what did it I break? Think I'm doing rather well with these new tools, I made no mistakes :huff:

Leading making that new thread :wink:
Original post by usycool1
No... :s-smilie:

Could ask her, not here though :lol:
Leading making that new thread :wink:

Oh, just looked at the post you quoted. I was confused. :lol:

You bullies, I'm going to go back to Community. :getmecoat:
Original post by Frodokins
This thread is so cute.

This was us just over a year ago. :colonhash:

:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
This was us just over a year ago. :colonhash:

:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! Reminds me of our old thread :tongue: though mind you, we had a few more pages I think! :colondollar:
Original post by Frodokins
I know! Reminds me of our old thread :tongue: though mind you, we had a few more pages I think! :colondollar:

Same. :moon: Yeah, we did. I'm pretty sure we met the 100 mark too. :mmm:
Thanks for the advice:smile: Also, do you watch Merlin? Your profile picture is of Morgana (or so seems to be)! @Black Rose
Original post by Pandora___
Thanks for the advice:smile: Also, do you watch Merlin? Your profile picture is of Morgana (or so seems to be)! @Black Rose

Yess, Merlin :awesome: It is Morgana!
i'm surprised that this thread only has 12 pages.. :colondollar:
Would anyone like to create the new year 10 thread for when you guys move up? :h: It needs to be published on Friday, but if no one wants to do it, I can do one :smile:
Would anyone like to create the new year 10 thread for when you guys move up? :h: It needs to be published on Friday, but if no one wants to do it, I can do one :smile:

Yeh sure I will make it! :biggrin:
Original post by MrMackyTv
Yeh sure I will make it! :biggrin:

Brilliant, keep it in drafts until I say to publish it, then we can make the transition as smooth as possible :smile:
Brilliant, keep it in drafts until I say to publish it, then we can make the transition as smooth as possible :smile:

Awesome! :smile:
Original post by MrMackyTv
x

All ready to publish tomorrow? :h: Here's the OP from this year's year 10 thread if you're looking for inspiration, and their mark 2 version is pretty good too :awesome:

What will happen to the already made and closed one?
What will happen to the already made and closed one?

Oh, I'd quite forgotten about that one! :smile: Was it made by @MrMackyTv? :smile:
Oh, I'd quite forgotten about that one! :smile: Was it made by @MrMackyTv? :smile:

Yep :yep:
Yep :yep:

I'll have to see if I can find it :redface:

Latest