I'll have to see if I can find it :redface:

I'll find it :h:
Original post by Gingerbread101
I'll have to see if I can find it :redface:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3491227
Original post by Black Rose
I'll find it :h:

Thanks hun, you're a star :h:

@MrMackyTv- when we find it, would you like to use that one or make a new one now you've seen some examples? :smile:

@MrMackyTv- when we find it, would you like to use that one or make a new one now you've seen some examples? :smile:

Above :tongue:
Above :tongue:

Yep I've seen it, thanks! :smile:

I am so late on replies. I already made a draft of one, I think it is way better than the one that I did before. I will post the new one tomorrow :smile:
Original post by MrMackyTv
I am so late on replies. I already made a draft of one, I think it is way better than the one that I did before. I will post the new one tomorrow :smile:

Brilliant, good plan :h:
x

x

I posted it guys! What's going to happen now?
I posted it guys! What's going to happen now?

I'll just have to keep it closed for a bit, because the other years aren't quite ready to move to the next thread, and we're just trying to sort out a few things :smile:
I'll just have to keep it closed for a bit, because the other years aren't quite ready to move to the next thread, and we're just trying to sort out a few things :smile:

Okay. Is it good?
Okay. Is it good?

Perfect :h:
Perfect :h:

:banana:
A new Year 10 Thread is now open for you guys as you start preparing for your GCSEs! Best of luck in them over the next two years!

New thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3508493

Latest