The Student Room Group

OCR Economics AS students

What did you guys get for f581 and f582

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Got an E overall which is a joke... Needless to say I'm just dropping the subject, not spending anymore time on that thang.
Reply 2
Really upset! I got a D overall, even though I was predicted an easy A! How did you do?
Reply 3
I got an A overall, with 90/100 in F581 and 80/100 in F582. I am so pleased as I was certain I was going to get a B. :smile:
Reply 4
up
C overall!

I was shocked as I was predicted A in my mocks in april!
Reply 6
Original post by annajamesho
C overall!

I was shocked as I was predicted A in my mocks in april!

Hmmmm, I would get a remark, since something was definitely off, but I'm not wasting £80 on it.. :L
D. Really Disappointing.
I was one mark off an A in the macroeconomics side of the course and an E in the microeconomics paper. So I got a C overall. I think they messed up the marking. I can't get a remark because there is a chance it may go down. So I'm taking the micro paper again because it is cheaper and safer. Commiserations to those who didn't get the grades they wanted.
Reply 9
Original post by Commanderwam
I was one mark off an A in the macroeconomics side of the course and an E in the microeconomics paper. So I got a C overall. I think they messed up the marking. I can't get a remark because there is a chance it may go down. So I'm taking the micro paper again because it is cheaper and safer. Commiserations to those who didn't get the grades they wanted.

Something doesn't feel right with the grades this year :frown:

I would though get a reprint of your script
Original post by Pato1

This. I got the same exact UMS for both sides and I know for a fact that I done way better in the Macro side of it. It's frustrating but I can take it if it is indeed my true mark. I just hope to see the mark scheme so I can have a clearer picture.
Got an A overall :smile:

82/100 in F581 and 86/100 in F582!
Original post by Pato1

I'm getting my script back to send off to my teachers and then perhaps send off for a remark, if they see fit. If not I'll use it to help with the revision.
I got an A overall, with 90/100 in F581 and 100/100 in F582. Revision paid off :biggrin:
i got a d over all, e in f581 d in f582 was predicted an A.
I got a d overall, 66 (c) f581, 46 e f582, honestly thought i was going to get atleast a B as i got that in the mock. Going to retake both modules next year and try and get an A.
Reply 16
b overall 78ums in f582 and 60 something in f581..., micro messed me over as well ugh, i thought i did well in it...
Reply 17
Original post by socialgain
I got an A overall, with 90/100 in F581 and 100/100 in F582. Revision paid off :biggrin:

what revision guides did you use, i would really appreciate it.
Reply 18
Original post by Pato1
What did you guys get for f581 and f582

what did you get
Reply 19
Micro UMS: 84
Macro UMS: 82

So overall an A, which I'm very pleased with :h:
Apparently it also makes me one of the few people not requiring a remark :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest