The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OMG so many retards and haters
Original post by Nucleotide
Ugh I have no pride coming from a backward country which has a **** reputation throughout the world

British Pakistanis are the worst though - biggest joke in the UK imo.

At least the farmers in Pakistan can use their lack of education as an excuse but what about the other corrupt officials who steal from the poor? Corruption is the only way anything gets done in Pakistan and you want me to be proud about that?

Corruption with officials happen all over the world such as in Africa but do you see Africans shouting that they hate Africa? Are you trying to impress everyone in this thread by portraying your hatred? What a joke.
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Imo (haven't looked at google definition) culture is the way the majority of people will live their lives and will base most their decisions on their culture. Upbringing has everything to do with culture and society is based mainly around culture

This thread will explain my grievance with Asian culture (read at your own caution, title is clickbait)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3348933

you took the worst part of cultures that extend across a population which makes up nearly 50% of the world and pinned it all to a common title of asian and that is totally not representative of what different countries or even different states/counties within the countries call their culture. however many of those are true problems but the way you listed them is riddled with your misconceptions and some off those quite shocking.
i will leave a message on that thread about why/how those "faults" ocurred and why there is such huge misconceptions about them, for example "asian parents dont like their kids to talk to white people because it disrespects them"
Original post by Anemone4Life
you took the worst part of cultures that extend across a population which makes up nearly 50% of the world and pinned it all to a common title of asian and that is totally not representative of what different countries or even different states/counties within the countries call their culture. however many of those are true problems but the way you listed them is riddled with your misconceptions and some off those quite shocking.
i will leave a message on that thread about why/how those "faults" ocurred and why there is such huge misconceptions about them, for example "asian parents dont like their kids to talk to white people because it disrespects them"

Actually that last part is wrong, it should be Asian parents don't like their kids to talk to white kids cause partying, drugs and alcohol :smile:
Reply 84
Actually that last part is wrong, it should be Asian parents don't like their kids to talk to white kids cause partying, drugs and alcohol :smile:

Your posts clearly show your an ignorant racist bigot, no surprise though because white racists are usually extremely stupid so making baseless generalisations is common to you people, your also an intolerant atheist, talk all the rubbish you want but atheists by nature will dye off like the dinosaurs.

I bet your really pissed that you whites will soon become only 8% or less of the worlds population lol. Britain will also be 30% non white by 2050, that must really make you guys bitter.

It's ironic and laughable that you had the nerve as a white guy to generalise Asian culture as racist, child abusing and oppressive while saying how great western culture is. That shows to any rational person how stupid, racist, ignorant and disingenuous you are.
Original post by slade p
Your posts clearly show your an ignorant racist bigot, no surprise though because white racists are usually extremely stupid so making baseless generalisations is common to you people, your also an intolerant atheist, talk all the rubbish you want but atheists by nature will dye off like the dinosaurs.

I bet your really pissed that you whites will soon become only 8% or less of the worlds population lol. Britain will also be 30% non white by 2050, that must really make you guys bitter.

It's ironic and laughable that you had the nerve as a white guy to generalise Asian culture as racist, child abusing and oppressive while saying how great western culture is. That shows to any rational person how stupid, racist, ignorant and disingenuous you are.

I can smell the butthurt from here.

LOL AT RELIGION PERSERVERING
Reply 86
I can smell the butthurt from here.

LOL AT RELIGION PERSERVERING

Religion is growing whether you atheists like it or not. Your the one butthurt about religious people and religions, that's why your always criticising them.
Also, I suggest you take a trip to the mosque to see what they teach, then you’ll stop being so ignorant. You honestly think they teach this? Pakistani Imams teach the opposite of this disgusting **** so no, it isn’t a “religious” problem. They literally promote unity and how everyone is equal regardless of their skin colour

Latest

Trending

Trending