The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:laugh:
I can't seem to tag anymore. On chrome on my phone but I won't show up like before?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
@TornadoGR4

It's already been said by CT. Surprised it needs to be said again. A member has already expressed their wishes to not to be tagged in this thread and that needs to be respected. SA-1, yes it's just 'a few more notifications' but Mad Vlad does not want them and he has a right to feel this way. Guys, stop tagging, @ting or mentioning him, it's persistent, annoying and childish. Let that be the end of it now.

I hate to actually 'enforce' stuff in this place but when you constantly do stuff what do you expect? Come on. Posts regarding this topic will be moved, so its best just to take it in and carry on.

1) why did I get tagged and the other 3 quoted?

2) I haven't actually tagged him for ages so that warning to me should be obsolete

3) Can you please not tag me in this thread anymore, it's making me want to cry

Lol

Original post by Lúcio
Clearly you can't hack it mate :wink:
I know what you mean though, some of the people on shift with me sometimes are just bloody weird.

I just try my hardest to make sure I'm working alone because I really cba having to make awkward small talk to some middle aged woman who repeatedly tells me the thrilling story about how she got to ride on her favourite steam train last month...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nights aren't too bad if you're on them for a bit, but it's going from days to nights back to days in a very short space of time that kills me
Original post by TornadoGR4
Nights aren't too bad if you're on them for a bit, but it's going from days to nights back to days in a very short space of time that kills me

Yeah I know what you mean; I'm contracted to work two 10 hour shifts but I normally do overtime and work double.
Luckily my 4 days are consecutive and I only ever work nights now, so it's not as much of a hassle switching back to daytime on my days off :smile:

Will be fairly long term though, around a year or so, but I'm getting used to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
1) why did I get tagged and the other 3 quoted?

2) I haven't actually tagged him for ages so that warning to me should be obsolete

3) Can you please not tag me in this thread anymore, it's making me want to cry

1) Too much effort to remove your text and quote you.

2) That's nice

3) Ok

@jam277 I'm not sure what you're asking.
(edited 8 years ago)
1) Too much effort to remove your text and quote you.

2) That's nice

3) Ok

@jam277 I'm not sure what you're asking.

Aw mate :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
When did the football section become it's own forum instead of a sub-set of sport?
Having a really **** day today, come back from the hospital freshly diagnosed with a mild form of epilepsy so take the piss all you like.

How have you only been diagnosed now? I know **** all about epilepsy but is it not something you'd have known about years ago?

Hope you feel better soon Prod.
Original post by Wilfred Little
x

Spoiler

Anyway, rooting for Villa. Good luck this evening.
Original post by Zerforax
When did the football section become it's own forum instead of a sub-set of sport?

I always find it sad that the cricket society manages to get about 50 pages worth of posts during the Ashes, but nothing during normal county play or even the T20 Blast.

Likewise, the Tennis Society and WWE Society only pick up around Wimbledon and Wrestlemania respectively.
Original post by Mackay
I always find it sad that the cricket society manages to get about 50 pages worth of posts during the Ashes, but nothing during normal county play or even the T20 Blast.

Likewise, the Tennis Society and WWE Society only pick up around Wimbledon and Wrestlemania respectively.

Just nowhere near as many people who follow football compared to the other sports unfortunately.
Original post by Mackay

Similarly in motorsport, I'd be more willing to participate if it wasn't Hamilton fanboy mania in there. Hamilton can do no wrong & criticising him makes you a traitor to the crown
Just nowhere near as many people who follow football compared to the other sports unfortunately.

Its not even that, I'd frequently post in cricket, more than football, but the chat is boring and nobody really asks questions or offers analysis, more just Ashes predictions, team predictions or posting results.

Bloody hell it is as well. I think the guys wearing suits just want to isolate us football guys.

Spoiler

Anyway, rooting for Villa. Good luck this evening.

Thanks Prod :smile:

Do you have fits and that? What symptoms do you have with this form of epilepsy? If you don't mind me asking.

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Bloody hell it is as well. I think the guys wearing suits just want to isolate us football guys.

:cool:

Deserved really.

It's been like that as long as i've been posting on TSR and thats been 4 years

Original post by Lúcio
Some people just can't handle the banter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by sr90
It's been like that as long as i've been posting on TSR and thats been 4 years

Nah, it's now under Hobbies and Interests on its own rather than under Sport

This morning. Due to its popularity it's become its own forum, better for easier navigation too.

Original post by Wilfred Little
Thanks Prod :smile:

Do you have fits and that? What symptoms do you have with this form of epilepsy? If you don't mind me asking.

Nothing massively. But I'll pm instead.
Nah, it's now under Hobbies and Interests on its own rather than under Sport

Oh really? Must have misread his question. I didnt notice that :lol:

I have an FF bookmark tab and access this place via that. I believe that it's the 5th most popular section here (after Chat, H&I, DCA and Religion) so that doesn't surprise me at all.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest