The Student Room Group

Audiology applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Got an interview at Manchester in March. What should I wear? Will t shirt, jeans and trainers do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by bibliboo
Got an interview at Manchester in March. What should I wear? Will t shirt, jeans and trainers do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Usually uni interviews are a bit more casual than job interviews, so you'll probably be OK in t shirt, jeans and trainers if they are not scruffy and clean and pressed. If in doubt, it is generally better to be a little over-dressed than under-dressed. But they're interested in you and your motivation, rather than your appearance.
Hi, ive been invited to a selection day at leeds and have an interview for Manchester, has anyone been to these unis for interviews?
Reply 23
hey, so just got an email from DMU with a link to the DBS form. At the bottom it mentioned the occupational health check deadline is 29th may and that I must send the form to them by this date. how do I get this check done?!
Anyone else firmed Manchester?! PM me - so excited to meet people!:biggrin:
Original post by jeninreverse
Got an invite to the selection event next Wednesday at Leeds, I'm so excited! Congratulations to everyone else on their offers too :biggrin:

Hi, well done on your manchester offer and goodluck today for results day. I am an AS student going onto A2 and i'd just like to know what you got for AS
Original post by alevelstudent01
Hi, well done on your manchester offer and goodluck today for results day. I am an AS student going onto A2 and i'd just like to know what you got for AS

i didn't meet the conditions sadly! :frown: and i also didn't do a levels 😂 but good luck for A2 and i hope AS went well!
i didn't meet the conditions sadly! :frown: and i also didn't do a levels 😂 but good luck for A2 and i hope AS went well!

Oh no what happened? Where will you go now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bibliboo
Oh no what happened? Where will you go now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i didn't get the grades :/ i'm doing ecology and conservation at mmu instead now tho :smile:
i didn't get the grades :/ i'm doing ecology and conservation at mmu instead now tho :smile:

Good at least you're still positive. Best of luck:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you try ringing up to ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

if audiology is what you want to do, then try Middlesex or DMU through clearing they both have places don't lose hope.
Original post by Audiology-Med
if audiology is what you want to do, then try Middlesex or DMU through clearing they both have places don't lose hope.

That's right get on the phone and do their head in. It actually works sometimes:mmm:
(edited 8 years ago)
Not long left till we start. How's everyone preparing for their Audiology 2015 course? Any tips or ideas?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending