The Student Room Group

Worst anime you've ever seen?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Xiuchen
kirito sucks i love other characters just not kirito ew asuna and sinon are baes

animation is sound though, i can't lie. I have absolutely no clue how, or why anyone in that day and age even trusts virtual reality helmets
Original post by bottled
animation is sound though, i can't lie. I have absolutely no clue how, or why anyone in that day and age even trusts virtual reality helmets

True that :smile:
I'm glad no-one's said School Days on this thread, for once. It seems it's just standard practice to hate it just because the mob psychology has snowballed that way. People don't seem to realise the bait-and-switch aspect and the fact Makoto is utterly detestable as a protagonist is DELIBERATE.

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake; one person already did...
Original post by sjgriffiths
I'm glad no-one's said School Days on this thread, for once. It seems it's just standard practice to hate it just because the mob psychology has snowballed that way. People don't seem to realise the bait-and-switch aspect and the fact Makoto is utterly detestable as a protagonist is DELIBERATE.

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake; one person already did...

How do u feel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Imperion
Inb4 someone says Fairy Tail.

Spoiler

I feel you. It's amazing. Only an idiot would say it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Skittles_Lime
I feel you. It's amazing. Only an idiot would say it

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least someone agrees. Most people just think it's fan service :colonhash:
Hmm, the only one I can remember much of is, school days, although there is also a film about an assassin which I can't remember the name of where the guy ran around naked killing his targets.. :s-smilie:

But yeah, probably school days because the whole thing made me cringe. It was as if a 15 year old got bored and wrote a doujinshi or something and then got bored even more and turned it into a psycho series inspired by battle royale. Just seemed really cheap.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kallisto
Is that an anime anyway? no, I don't think so. It is not even produced in Japan. I guess you are kidding me.

Well, it's got nothing on Cory in the House which is my favourite anime.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
All this hate against the best anime ever :'( school days
Original post by Arcai
All this hate against the best anime ever :'( school days

Don't worry, have not the intention to hate school days, as I don't know this 'best anime ever'... before I have not watched an anime, I don't come to a verdict.
Don't worry, have not the intention to hate school days, as I don't know this 'best anime ever'... before I have not watched an anime, I don't come to a verdict.

What is your favourite anime so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hibzish
What is your favourite anime so far?

My favorite? do anime films count? if yes, there are two ones which are candidates to be my number one, namely the grave of the fireflies and spirited away. If no, its Death Note.
Reply 72
Pokemon series 1-4, They just progressed too slowly for my liking
Reply 73
But in all seriousness, school days is...unique..let's put it that way.

It's bad, but kinda in a funny way

Also nobody likes Makoto :smile:
Slam dunk is garbage, doesn't start playing properly it gets ep 65/70 and overall humour and general storyline is trash

what am currently watching is a contender (Katekyo Hitman Reborn). First 20 epsiodes feels like filler and the main character is overly timid and the characters look retarded. 20-26 Was sick but its been trash from 27 to where I am at the moment. Still gonna stick to it cuz its rated 8.1 and the comments say you can go full marathon mode from 40+
My favorite? do anime films count? if yes, there are two ones which are candidates to be my number one, namely the grave of the fireflies and spirited away. If no, its Death Note.

I watched spirited away it was pretty epic, but so is all of studio ghalbi anime.
And death note is one of my first animes and favourites too. :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kalail
Pokemon series 1-4, They just progressed too slowly for my liking

Was there a progress in pokemon anyway? I mean the storyline is always the same and the main character does not get older.
Original post by Hibzish
I watched spirited away it was pretty epic, but so is all of studio ghalbi anime.
And death note is one of my first animes and favourites too. :top:

Otherwise Hellsing counts to my favorite too, but it seems that this anime is not very popular on TSR. I have hardly met a member who knows it.
Otherwise Hellsing counts to my favorite too, but it seems that this anime is not very popular on TSR. I have hardly met a member who knows it.

Yeah i got no clue about that, is it an old anime?
Another favourite of mine is akame ga kill

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hibzish
Yeah i got no clue about that, is it an old anime?
Another favourite of mine is akame ga kill

No, not really. There are two animes, The one which has nothing to do with the manga and the one which refers to the manga strongly, called OVA. The first named anime was released in 1997 for the first time (last time 2008) and the latter named one in 2006 (last time 2012).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending