University of Cumbria hopefulls.

Scroll to see replies

Yep, there is!:smile:
Leeds! How about you?
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Aww nice!
Cardiff, add me on facebook if you wanna talk at all - be nice to see a familiar favc once we go aha :smile: www.Facebook.com/hannahbaban x
Anyone going to Carlisle - Fusehill or Denton Holmes, add me on Facebook! Can get to know a few people before we start!www.facebook.com/courteney.e.walsh
I'm moving from Cambridge, so quite a way away! How about you both?
Original post by amiihannah
I'm moving from Cambridge, so quite a way away! How about you both?

From Leeds so not as far as you!What are you studying?:tongue:
Hello :smile: wondering if anyone can help me I've been accepted into Cumbria and I need to complete a DBS does anyone know how to do it as I'm confused lol thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amykenworthy1
Is anyone going to the Lancaster campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to the Lancaster campus to do Diagnostic Radiography :smile:

I got a place for all girls in the William Thompson halls :biggrin:

Anyone else here on the same campus or course or accommodation? :biggrin:
Original post by andy246
Hello :smile: wondering if anyone can help me I've been accepted into Cumbria and I need to complete a DBS does anyone know how to do it as I'm confused lol thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

YOUU WILL NEED TOOO send off:
3 forms of ID.
I send my passport, birth certificate and a bank statement.
They will later on provide you with a certificate thingy and you have to fill in some questionnaire thingy I think on the website. Not 100% sure on the last bit so call them to check :biggrin:

http://www.cumbria.ac.uk/Courses/ApplicationsEnquiries/Applicants/CFStage/DBSAndMedicalAdmissionsChecks.aspx

READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY :biggrin:

http://www.cumbria.ac.uk/Courses/ApplicationsEnquiries/Applicants/CFStage/DBS/DBS.aspx

Also you should post them by recorded or tracked postage because these documents are important.
Inside to make it easier for their reference I also added on a note my course, my name, my address to return the ID, UOC Id etc.

ALSO:
I took 2 photocopies of each document,

This is because:
1 photocopy I kept in case my ID got lost in transit.
and 1 photocopy would need to be sent with my documents. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 168
anyone starting in march 2016?x
Hey, I just got offered a place today for adult nursing starting in March 3016 at fuse hill :smile:
Reply 170
Original post by Naomijames96
Hey, I just got offered a place today for adult nursing starting in March 3016 at fuse hill :smile:

WOO! thank god im not on my own! haha. Where you from? you gonna be moving to carlisle? x
Reply 171
Original post by Abbieoz
WOO! thank god im not on my own! haha. Where you from? you gonna be moving to carlisle? x

Thought I'd join in... I'm also starting adult nursing in March 2016. What do we do about accommodation because I have no idea at all? x
Reply 172
Original post by ash1210
Thought I'd join in... I'm also starting adult nursing in March 2016. What do we do about accommodation because I have no idea at all? x

Ah great! I'm looking for a room to rent near the uni I think! I want a nice room haha, don't really wanna go into a student halls! Where you coming from?? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone studying policing?☺️
Reply 174
Original post by Abbieoz
Ah great! I'm looking for a room to rent near the uni I think! I want a nice room haha, don't really wanna go into a student halls! Where you coming from?? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bingley, it's in West Yorkshire x
Reply 175
I start in march too doing nursing! so glad ive found other people who are too! bit worried starting in march since everyone else starts in September! I rung up one of the accommodation sites the other day and they said they cant secure a place for people starting in march right now but to ring up again around Christmas time, I defiantly want to be in halls though to hopefully meet people

sarah xxx
Anyone moving in to carrock halls ? Block 3?
When do we find out what time to move in? The wait is killing me. I think they said the end of August.
Reply 178
HI everyone I'm starting at Fusehill street in Carlisle March 16. I've been hoping to find a chat like this so I knew people before we start.
I was dead worried that I wouldn't know anyone
Reply 179
Hey guys! Is anyone else studying midwifery at the Carlisle fusehill St campus?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending