The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pardew actually has a really impressive record since his arrival at Palace. Think most neutrals will want Arsenal to lose, so full meltdown can ensue.
Zaha looked good against Norwich, bet he's gonna give your fullbacks some trouble
Dang Lukaku is a beast!!!
@samcunningham: Roberto Martinez on Romelu Lukaku apologising to a female fan he hit in the warm-up. 'Maybe he’ll have to hit a woman in every game.'

:lol:
Belter. Can see some people being offended by that.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Belter. Can see some people being offended by that.

Definitely. Some people are as thick as pig ****.

The video where he went into the crowd was quite nice. Being hit by Lukaku's ball would be pretty painful.
Original post by Zander01
Can't wait to see Arsenal tear Crystal Palace a new one tomorrow, COME ON YOU GUNNERS

Hopefully you win. Potential for a 4 horse race this season definitely.

Original post by Fizzel
Pardew actually has a really impressive record since his arrival at Palace. Think most neutrals will want Arsenal to lose, so full meltdown can ensue.

You just know that Arsenal won't lose this one. Palace with Cabaye in the team is going to be real tough though.
Original post by little_wizard123
Can try to get you something to do with Man Utd if you want. Won't get paid though.

My actual job isn't football stats. EA part time. Proper job is energy stats. Not quite so fun.

Seriously? I'd be all over that.

Original post by Fizzel

Can't wait for Arsenal Fan TV if they don't win tomorrow. Has 2-0 Arsenal written all over it though, Wenger has a good record vs Pardew.
Reply 8468
Just saw a thread on 'sexist air conditioning'

[video="youtube;MNH0bmYT7os"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os[/video]

This is apparently where the **** we are as a society
****ing hell :biggrin:

"Often in offices, it's men who control the temperatures"

:biggrin:

I'm not even angry I just find this genuinely funny.

Just wear a jumper under your blazer or something you brain AIDS bastard.
Is that **** for real? Women can wear open toed shoes, sleeveless dresses, skirts, low cut tops etc in the summer whilst a man still has to dress formally. Smart shoes and trousers, shirt with the top button done up or worst of all a full business suit. If I turned up in shorts or sandals i'd get the sack. I don't see anyone complaining about that, yet if it was the other way round you can get anything that the employer would be accused of being sexist or discriminating.

It's the same with this 'tampon tax' thing. Deodorant is taxed, toilet paper is taxed, toothpaste is taxed. All of those are just as essential, yet does this ever get mentioned in the same vein?

Cannot stand feminists and other people who only bring up the equality argument where it suits them. Yet if something benefits them and inconveniences men, it is never mentioned (e.g when gender based car insurance was made illegal). Works both ways love.
Reply 8471
Original post by Wilfred Little
****ing hell :biggrin:

"Often in offices, it's men who control the temperatures"

:biggrin:

I'm not even angry I just find this genuinely funny.

Just wear a jumper under your blazer or something you brain AIDS bastard.

Completely lost the will continue to the end of the video when she said, "there's a bit of a problem when its warmer outside the office than it is inside" :lol:

Some of the comments on youtube are hilarious though :rofl:

'So, change the setting. DO the men sit around the thermostat with guns and their penises out stopping women from adjusting it?'

or

'also, turning AC on without a woman's consent is basically rape'
Ridiculous how someone can be banned for tagging someone else because they don't like it, but Zürich can post racist/anti-semetic, homophobic posts almost every day, as well as constantly wum fans of other clubs for no reason, and I've never seen him banned on here.

#campaign
Still loling at Zurich's post. Captain Sweden killed me.
Yeah Captain Sweden was jokes. I have a quite a dislike for Sweden tbh.
Derby are *****
Wonder if Zurich was marching in Liverpool today
Original post by AR_95
Also Gone girl was ****. Just shows you how bad movies are these days if it was supposedly rated well

Mad max though >>>>

Drop everything and watch Inside Out
I'm glad this section has such mature posters.
Nothing Zurich has said has been antisemitic (seems like I might have missed the latest rant)

Latest