Original post by 345423KNL
Any Law peeps? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeap! Right here 😃😃 !!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Strachan1992
I have just had an email from the Uni telling me not to activate my IT account yet, but I have already... Anybody else get one of these?

I did the same and was stressing so called their IT support and they said it's fine :smile:
Original post by mint369
When did you guys apply? And was it your first choice?

I applied way back in March, on the day of the accommodation open day. Denmark road was my first choice
Got my accommodation offer at Weston Hall!
Phew! Thanks for that reassuring information! Haha
Got an offer at Oak House, but desperately wanted Richmond Park... if anyone wants to swap I'd be over the moon!
Original post by Robinmarsh96
Got an offer at Oak House, but desperately wanted Richmond Park... if anyone wants to swap I'd be over the moon!

Go on the Facebook site for the Manchester 2015-2016 and you gna find craps lot of people wanna swap with you oak house is in need .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2247
Offer for Oak House just came through. Forgot about the £400 deposit though so a lot poorer now
Reply 2248
Just to clarify welcome week is from the 21st-25th of September and during this week do we collect or student id plus select or course units? Do we have to come before the 21st for anything else? Sorry for so many questions but I'm totally confused!:confused:
Original post by szm95
Just to clarify welcome week is from the 21st-25th of September and during this week do we collect or student id plus select or course units? Do we have to come before the 21st for anything else? Sorry for so many questions but I'm totally confused!:confused:

Yes that's right. You can collect your ID card before then but obviously most people won't be in Manchester until just before Welcome Week.

Orientation starts on the 17th but that will only be relevant to you if you're an international student, otherwise you only need to be there in time for the 21st.
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
Yes that's right. You can collect your ID card before then but obviously most people won't be in Manchester until just before Welcome Week.

Orientation starts on the 17th but that will only be relevant to you if you're an international student, otherwise you only need to be there in time for the 21st.

I thought welcome week was the week before that starting on the 14th? Am i wrong?
Reply 2251
I received my offer via adjustment, when would I recieve my student id?
Original post by johnh545
I thought welcome week was the week before that starting on the 14th? Am i wrong?

Yes, Welcome Week starts on the 21st and lectures start on the 28th

Original post by rkhan57
I received my offer via adjustment, when would I recieve my student id?

Check any emails you've received from Manchester, it should be quoted on them somewhere. If you can't find it, it might be best just to contact the admissions office to ask what it is.
Did anyone figure out how to fix that yellow triangle which says incomplete when confirming attendance? I confirmed attendance a couple of days ago, and it says 'success' but the layout hasn't changed and it still has the yellow triangle.
Reply 2254
Original post by kayleighls
Did anyone figure out how to fix that yellow triangle which says incomplete when confirming attendance? I confirmed attendance a couple of days ago, and it says 'success' but the layout hasn't changed and it still has the yellow triangle.

It's like that for me too, I just assume it's taken a while. It doesn't need to change until the start of September anyway so we can register
Original post by ekmad
It's like that for me too, I just assume it's taken a while. It doesn't need to change until the start of September anyway so we can register

Oh ok, I'm just super nervous because I haven't heard anything back from accommodation either, and Manchester sent me an email saying congratulations with the term dates but nothing on setting up an IT account :/
Original post by kayleighls

I think you just have to wait for the uni to process you now which should happen next week I think
Got my accommodation offer at Oak House - anyone else staying at Oak House?
I got my confirmation of a place on UCAS, but no email from Manchester !! V worried
Original post by josierichards
I got my confirmation of a place on UCAS, but no email from Manchester !! V worried

You won't necessarily get an email, if your place has been confirmed on UCAS there's nothing to worry about.

Latest

Trending

Trending