Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Buxton University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Navan01
Ha! Honestly, I feel the same as you two! Im not really up for nightlife, i'd much rather study and save money rather than going out every night and waste it! So you both are going camping on your course? Thats so cool! :smile:

Im sure thats what I was told ahaha
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by Navan01
Ha! Honestly, I feel the same as you two! Im not really up for nightlife, i'd much rather study and save money rather than going out every night and waste it! So you both are going camping on your course? Thats so cool! :smile:

Yes, I know there is trips in our course, I could look if i was on my computer the details I was told. Do not think it acually says camping but I think it will be.
What course are you doing? What do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by dipka
Yes, I know there is trips in our course, I could look if i was on my computer the details I was told. Do not think it acually says camping but I think it will be.
What course are you doing? What do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im doing Culinary Arts, all i know is I have yo do a test to show my skill and a few weeks later, cook for 900 people! Haha
Reply 83
Original post by Navan01
Im doing Culinary Arts, all i know is I have yo do a test to show my skill and a few weeks later, cook for 900 people! Haha

Wow! Goodl luck. I supose you will have no issues cooking for yourself duirng uni then. Remind me what flat and floor you are?:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
I'm studying spa management too, I just can't find any nice accommodation in Buxton 😔
I'm going to be studying FdSc International Spa Management in September :smile: Applied to High Peak halls and just waiting for my room offer :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by charliiewood
I'm going to be studying FdSc International Spa Management in September :smile: Applied to High Peak halls and just waiting for my room offer :smile:

There's lots of people doing spa management I think-unless it's the same person I keep seeing, I've seen quite a few, just I am not one of them.
My offer for halls got sent quite quick for me, so you should't have to wait long :smile:
Reply 87
Original post by dipka
Wow! Goodl luck. I supose you will have no issues cooking for yourself duirng uni then. Remind me what flat and floor you are?:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i'll have no problem cooking at uni! And i've got a house in macceslfield, I didn't want to live in the dorms at buxton :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by Navan01
Yeah i'll have no problem cooking at uni! And i've got a house in macceslfield, I didn't want to live in the dorms at buxton :smile:

Thats a shame, I was hopeing to come round when I burnt whatever I was having! Never mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Original post by dipka
Thats a shame, I was hopeing to come round when I burnt whatever I was having! Never mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just pop round! Only 10 minutes away, can cook something not burnt!! 😊
Reply 90
Original post by Navan01
Just pop round! Only 10 minutes away, can cook something not burnt!! 😊

Thank's! Although I am having support in halls so hopefully they will make sure I cook something edible, ammoung other things.
Reply 91
Original post by dipka
Thank's! Although I am having support in halls so hopefully they will make sure I cook something edible, ammoung other things.

Ah good! Should have no problem then, good luck with your course! :smile:
Reply 92
Original post by Navan01
Ah good! Should have no problem then, good luck with your course! :smile:

You too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Original post by Becka210597
Hello! I'm also studying International Hospitality! :smile:

I am, too! :biggrin:
Original post by cemcem
I am, too! :biggrin:

Yay more people! Are you staying at High Peaks?? :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3431089 Ahh cool someone else studying international hospitality management. Come join the fourm. :-)
Reply 96
Original post by Becka210597
Yay more people! Are you staying at High Peaks?? :smile:

Yep, flat 10, first floor :smile:
Reply 97
Original post by LEGO00984116
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3431089 Ahh cool someone else studying international hospitality management. Come join the fourm. :-)

Thanks, I will! :smile:
Studying International Tourism Management in September
Anyone in Flat 8 Second Floor here?

x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending