The Student Room Group

I Am Really Clever AMA (No Jealousy Pls)

So not to show off, I try to stay humble, but i am really clever and i only just got my As level Results Here they are:
Edexcel Math: A 300/300
AQA Physics: 300/300 A
AQA Chem: 300/300 A
AQA Bio: 300/300 A
Edexcel Further Math: 300/300 A
OCR Rs: 200/200 A
OCR General Studies: 198/200 A
I am Happy with my results but i was hoping for 200/200 in general studies, oh well i can still resit next year so i'm content with it. Anyway so yeah, i am very respected, as i deserve to be, and i am willing to offer any advice if u need it. :smile:.
Go ahead

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
are you a hypocrite if you consider an animal's life more valuable than a human's but continue to eat meat
Cool.
Prove it?

Nice score in general studies there m8. Shame I got 200/200 for that.

Where u applying to, casul?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by K.C
are you a hypocrite if you consider an animal's life more valuable than a human's but continue to eat meat

IMO i don't think that animals live's are more important than human; shouldn't mean that abuse is okay tho.
But if you do think that, but continue to eat animals. There is nothing saying that they don't also eat human meat, so potentially no.
They might just be inconsiderate also, not necessarily hypocrites.
Original post by Potally_Tissed
Prove it?

That wasn't a question, it just had a question mark.
1+1=

What's the answer?
Original post by RainbowKiwi
1+1=

What's the answer?

this
Original post by ILoveChicken
So not to show off, I try to stay humble, but i am really clever and i only just got my As level Results Here they are:
I am Happy with my results but i was hoping for 200/200 in general studies, oh well i can still resit next year so i'm content with it. Anyway so yeah, i am very respected, as i deserve to be, and i am willing to offer any advice if u need it. :smile:.
Go ahead

Spoiler

wow well done! What uni are planning to go to and how many hours do you revise a day? :smile:
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne

Nice score in general studies there m8. Shame I got 300/300 for that.

300? what u talking about?
Cambridge is where i am going.
Go ahead

Spoiler

Let's see the evidence. Photos of your results/certificates (obviously redacting the personally identifiable parts) with something to link them to your TSR username and today's date please.
this doesnt mean youre clever, it means youre able to memorise a lot and revise. are you socially intelligent? street smart?
Reply 13
I bet you are fun at partys.
Original post by munnaa
wow well done! What uni are planning to go to and how many hours do you revise a day? :smile:

If you believe this guy, you're very gullible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
300? what u talking about?
Cambridge is where i am going.

300 Spartans m8

But good on ya, m8. Will be applying to Cambridge next year too.

What course are you hoping for? Natsci? Maths?
Reply 16
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne

Nice score in general studies there m8. Shame I got 300/300 for that.

general studies is outta 200 mate :/
That wasn't a question, it just had a question mark.

Was the gist of my post somehow unclear?

I don't see an A* in pedantry in your first post but let's try again anyway. Could you post proof of your results please?
Original post by munnaa

Thank you :smile:. I didn't really revise a set amount a day. I started in April, forgot everything because i stopped for a while and then when it came to tests i revised i think 3 hours a night. But that was only because i kept getting distracted and starting around 8-10pm
Obvious troll post. Original poster avoids requests for evidence.
Nobody would retake general studies when they have that high a mark.

Nice troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest